Chapter 24: The Central

Third Person's POV

"What should we do?"

"Are we just gonna let her sell herself out?"

"We can trust her, right?"

The girls look at Jeongyeon.

"Come on, I'm just saying.."

"We can't just let her do that." Nayeon said.

"I'm gonna talk to her."

"The hell you are, Jennie Kim." Lisa scowled.

"Hell it is, I will." Jennie raised a brow and gets out of their tent.

Lisa followed her immediately and grabbed her arm.

"Jen.."

"I will just talk to her out of it. She's obviously thinking about us that's why she thinks of doing that." Jennie said while walking.

"I'm going with you then."

"I'm going alone.— I'm going too."

They turned and saw Hani following them. Jennie closed her eyes and strokes her hair irritably.

"Go back, you two— I am going." Hani insisted and walks passed them.

Jennie just sighed and glared at Lisa. The girl just shrugged and grabbed her hand to follow Hani. The older knocks on the door and not a minute passed, Moonbyul opens.

"Why?"

"Unnie.." Lisa said and they went in.

"What?" Moonbyul asks.

"We can't let you do that, Lt." Hani said.

"I will even how much you guys stop me." Moonbyul said firmly.

"They need to know. And if they're behind this, then it's a fight against the Central." she added.

"Are you sure about this, unnie?" Jennie asked worriedly.

"Yes. No one can stop me."

Jennie took a deep breath and looks at Lisa and Hani.

"What can we do to help you?" she asks.

"Jen.."

"She's right. We can't wait for another breach, Lisa."

"You will escape this place on my command." Moonbyul said and looked at them intently.

"I've been coordinating with the other platoon leaders and they know what I'm planning. This is risky. I might come back.. or not. Alive or dead."

"Unnie.."

"Lisa, we have to do this. This needs to stop right away or else, more will be infected. The quarantine area could be at risk too. Some of the parents under my supervision are there. Your mother is there."

Moonbyul approached her cabinet and grabbed something.

"You will go to this place. I have a contact there and they are expecting us. But still waiting for my signal." she added.

"Ghad.. you're really planning this even before. Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Hani asked her while shaking her head.

"I told myself that I will tell everybody if I'm sure about it and maybe now is the time. I already talked to the other platoon leaders and they agreed with me. Since, it's my platoon who happened to find those serum, they pointed me in charge. But they are willing to help at any cost." Moonbyul explains.