Chapter 56: Patient 101

All of their eyes widen and watched Jisoo caught Chaeyoung's body. Jennie and Lisa approached as well and supports Jisoo as she carries Chaeyoung to lay her on the bed.

Jisoo abruptly turned to the guard. She groaned and pushed him hard. The girls immediately stopped her.

"I had to do it!" The guard yelled.

"You're lucky she went unconscious before your bullet hits the wall! If not and you shot her, I will kill you right here, right now!!" Jisoo yelled angrily while the girls try their best to stop her.

"Grab that pole." Jennie said while busy checking Chaeyoung.

"Lisa!" she mutters when she noticed Lisa's just standing next to her.

And apparently, Lisa just got herself back from staring anxiously at Chaeyoung.

"Y-Yeah.. s-sorry." Lisa mumbled dryly and grabbed the pole. She glanced at the girls then to Jennie again.

Jisoo glared once more to the guard before the guy went out of the room and stayed outside.

Jennie started to IV on Chaeyoung until few minutes after, Chaeyoung's body started to shake rapidly. Jennie got stiffen for a second when it suddenly happens but then she remained calm. The girls started to ask her again consecutive questions and she's getting distracted because of them.

"Girls!!" she yelled while holding Chaeyoung's shoulders. They all got startled.

"Get out first! You're all not helping!"

"But Jennie-yah— Get out!!"

The girls gasped and they went out one by one.

"Jisoo unnie.. Lis, stay and help me. Hold her body tight, I'll give her a shot for the seizures."

"J-Jen.." Jisoo mumbles worriedly as she helps her.

"Unnie, this will happen few times before the cure to fully circulate throughout her body. Don't worry." Jennie said but she's worried as well. Lisa noticed how shaky Jennie's hands are while she injects the shot through Chaeyoung's arm.

Chaeyoung's seizures started to fade slowly while Jennie injects her. She then continued on the IV. She hangs the dextrose on the pole Lisa gave her and sighed deeply after. She clenched her eyes tight as she holds Chaeyoung's hand tighter. She exhaled sharply and stared at the girl.

"This will work, Chaeng. Hang in there." she mumbles softly. She gazed at Jisoo. She noticed how Jisoo stared at the girl anxiously while holding her other hand. She then turned to Lisa and nods.

Lisa nodded back and they got out of the room, leaving Jisoo alone with Chaeyoung which she doesn't mind at all.

"How is she?" Moonbyul asked the moment Jennie closed the door.

"The seizures will still happen even after this. We will have to bring her to the isolated area tomorrow. For now, she's fine." Jennie mumbles while gripping the bag tight. The girls noticed her expressions and followed her with stares when Jennie suddenly jogged her way to their room.

"What happened?" Hani asks.

"We're all worried, unnie. It's her first time injecting a cure for a patient. Just.. let me follow her. You can see Chaeng inside later. But let Jisoo unnie stay with her alone for now." Lisa replied and jogged to follow Jennie.

•••••

"Hey.." Lisa mumbles and closed the door behind her.

Jennie turned to her and sobbed hard. She runs to Lisa and hugged her really tight.