Chapter 52: Diablo effect

Third Person's POV

They radioed their parents in the q.a. that they will spend the night at the Nook and will go back the next day.

Jennie smiles at Lisa as they eat their dinner that the girls prepared again when Lisa asked them for Jennie's birthday surprise.

"You really owe them a lot, babe.." she chuckles.

"I do. I was really worried that this will fail but thanks to them. When I radioed Hani unnie earlier, she immediately called the others and again, I asked for their helps. They are so quick." Lisa chuckles as she looks at the bed with the others' gifts for Jennie as well.

"And they really have so much to pay for after this crisis." Jennie laughed and does Lisa.

"Do you want to see them again after we eat?" Lisa asks.

"Sure. It's still early though. I bet they're partying downstairs again, as always."

"That's for sure."

Jennie drinks the beer the girls brought them.

"Hmm.. by the way.." she said after she gulped. Lisa arched her brows to her.

"Let's tell them what happened while we're at the I.A. About the president and all."

"Their families as well. They deserve to know."

"Right." Jennie nodded and heaves a breath. She stared at Lisa and the other stared back at her.

"Thanks for this, btw. I told you, it doesn't matter."

"Hey.. we only have one birthday."

"That's kind of an annual thing, isn't it?" Jennie teased and laughed.

"I know. Duh.." Lisa rolled her eyes playfully.

"What I mean is, we should at least celebrate it however we can. No crisis can stop us." Lisa chuckled.

"I love you.."

Lisa stood up and holds Jennie's hand. The girl stands as well and wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist.

"I love you more, Jennie Kim."

Lisa smiles and kissed her gently. Jennie kissed back and smiles in between. Lisa continued kissing her. Jennie giggles in between and closed her eyes, returning Lisa's kisses.

"Are we— Yes, we are." Lisa kissed her again and slowly pushing her on the bed. They moved the boxes aside and laid while kissing.

"We just did it last night."

Lisa shakes her head.

"Less talking, more kissing." she said and tops her. Her hands roamed around Jennie's body.

"Are you—"

Lisa cuts Jennie with a hiss. She stared at her. Jennie just chuckled and pulled Lisa by her nape and kissed her torridly, tongues started to fight. Clothes started dropping on the floor and they covered themselves with the blanket.

Lisa goes down, giving her wet kisses. Jennie pants rapidly when Lisa reached the best part.

"B-Babe.." Jennie moans and closed her eyes, lying flatly on the bed, gripping the pillow tight, spreading her legs.

She felt Lisa's tongue goes fast on her. She bit her lip hard and moans. Her hips move along with Lisa's tongue.

"YES! AH!"

Jennie leans her elbow and holds Lisa's head when she felt her tongue inserted. She squealed high-pitched and removed the blanket over them and watch Lisa. Lisa looks at her and continued. Jennie's breathing's starting to get heavy.