Chapter 20: Feel Special

LISA's POV

My hands are clasped in nervousness in front of our Platoon leader's office. I'm still hesitant on asking her because I don't know. They are responsible for the storage room back in our base and I think, even here. I don't know if what's happening now are all intentional.

What if they really know about those serum in that cave and she's already doing something to repeat whatever happened in our previous base?

I wouldn't know what's happening if I won't speak up about this. So fuck it.

I knocked on the door few times and my nervousness doesn't fade when she opened up. It's just worsen.

"Private." she mumbles.

"I have something to talk to you about, unnie."

"Is that so? Come in."

So she lets me in. I closed the door behind and roamed around her office.

"Have a seat, Lisa. What is it?"

I remained standing in front of her. Before I could ask her, Jennie came into my mind. My mother and her parents, as well as the others. I don't know why but it hesitates me. Couple of seconds, I regret coming here.

But I have to do this.

"Lisa.."

I just came to myself again when she calls me.

"I-I uhh.." I gulp.

"Hm?"

"I-It's about.. t-the uhh.." I can't even look at her straight.

"Lis.."

And I finally I did when her tone changed. She's looking at me intently as she stands up slowly from her seat. I don't know why but I stepped back.

"You knew about it, don't you?" she asked with the same look on her face.

"The cave?" she mutters and she's coming at me, walking slowly. I noticed she grabbed something from her table and whatever that is.. s-she showed me. A key?

"Since when did you know about it?"

"I-I... uhm..— Since when, Lisa?!"

She unlocked her drawer and took out the box.

"F-Few w-weeks.." I say.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"S-Since when d-did you know? D-Do you know w-what that i-is?"

"I knew about this when I captured Park Chaeyoung inside. She told me about it. She asked, well she tried, if I knew and I told her I just knew about it that day."

"P-Park Chaeyoung? S-She knew about it?"

"Y-Yes. I've had trouble contemplating what she wanted to tell me because she's just groaning while pointing on the wall angrily. And that's when I knew. I have to plan to whatever I have to do with this."

"D-Do you k-know what that is?"

"Yes. I asked Solar to examine it. Lisa, who else knows about this?"

"J-Just me." I quickly replied.

I still can't take the risk of involving Jennie to this.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Jungkook."

She sighed and nodded. I frowned at her.

"I've asked him to help me. I'm planning on disposing everything. If ever that cave contains more than this. I'll take it out and dispose all of them. I don't know why it's there but.. I have to do something."