Chapter 22: About time

Third Person's POV

This is the time they've been waiting. Jennie keeps on heaving a deep breath because of nervousness. They are inside the truck out on a mission again. They are ordered by Moonbyul to do the task first and later on, follow her in the spot through the forest.

Lisa noticed Jennie is quiet but keeps on exhaling. She reached for the girl's hand and squeezed it tight. Jennie looked at her.

"I'm really nervous." she said.

"Relax. We have to be alert every time, Jen."

Jennie just nodded and holds Lisa's hand tight.

"Squad 6! Ready to engage!" Hani yelled out.

"Wooh! This is it! Squad 6, back at it again!" Jeongyeon yelled. The girls laughed with her.

"Yeah!" Nayeon seconded.

"Why do I miss being out right now?" she chuckled as they got down and cocks their gun.

Then they started. Taking their parts one by one.

"Do this fast, squad 6!" Hani ordered again.

"Lisa, I think, Lt. Moonbyul is waiting for us already." she said while firing.

"We'll do this quick, unnie."

Hani saw a car and hopped on the top again to guide the squad. The alphas that are with them are busy killing on their sides too.

"AH!!"

They heard Jennie yelled while running towards them coming from behind a house.

"They are following me!!" she yelled. The girls laughed and back her up.

Lisa ran towards her but Jennie frowned when she passed by her, yelling while firing.

"This is my girlfriend, you son of bitches!" she yelled while running to where Jennie came from.

Jennie's eyes widen and slowed down while watching Lisa ran and kill. She gulped and feels hot running all throughout her body.

"S-She.. t-that g-girl.." she gasps shyly.

The girls are grinning while looking at her from time to time while firing.

"About time, Jennie-yah?" Hani mumbles and giggled.

"I think Lisa would be able to finish that side." Nayeon lowkey teased. Jennie glanced at them shyly.

"Did Lisa yell girlfriend?" Jeongyeon asked suddenly.

The girls laughed again.

"She did. 12 o'clock, Jeongyeon-ssi!" Hani yelled while laughing.

Then they saw Lisa running back towards them while yelling too.

"Too many! Too many!"

She pants when she met the girls.

"You didn't tell me they're too many there." Lisa gasped and exhales exhaustedly. She clenched her eyes and exhales again.

"You just started running! I didn't know you'd go there!" Jennie yelled at her.

"Don't fucking mess with Lisa's girlfriend!!" Hani yelled as she jumps from the car and runs toward the hosts.

"Yeaaahh!!"

The others followed her while yelling and firing.

Jennie turned to Lisa. She's just bending her  head down, hands on her waist while shaking her head and biting her lips. She glanced at Jennie and pressed her lips once again. She clenched her eyes and pulled Jennie gently to hug her.