Chapter 10: Lost

LISA's POV

Waking up beside her is one of the greatest feeling I've ever felt. We've done this many times. Us, having sleepover with our friends and I prefer sleeping next to her. Sometimes, I go to their house and stay until late at night and just woke up beside her on her bed. Sometimes, she does it to our house.

But those were the days, right now, we woke up hearing commotions and yelling outside.

"Girls!" Hani unnie dashed inside our tent and looked at us intently while panting.

My eyes slowly widen.

"Shit!"

"No!"

"Oh no!"

We quickly got up from bed and when we came out of our tent, we saw someone pulling a chain and there, Chaeyoung groaning loudly while fighting.

"Hey!" I ran to him and pushed him, causing him to drop on the ground. He got loose of the chain and I immediately grabbed it.

I roamed my eyes and they are all looking at Chaeyoung, through the scope of their guns.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Private! Move!" A leader yelled.

But I didn't.

"Stop! She's not harmful. All she eats are those salad!" I shouted and pointed at one cadet, eating. He stopped and shook his head.

"She's a host! Now, move!"

"No! She won't harm us!"

"Lieutenant Moonbyul! Your Private!"

"Hani.."

"No, unnie!"

But Hani unnie still followed their orders.

"Unnie! No! Chaeng!" I shout and used all my strength to let go of my squad's grip.

Then we heard a gunshot. The girls run in front of Chaeng and surrounded her while pointing their guns back to the others. My eyes slowly widen when Jennie drops on the ground.

"JEN!"

"Jennie!"

"Shit!"

The girls helped her. I gritted my teeth and pushed them. I ran to Jennie when she dropped on the ground. I immediately covered her stomach.

"W-Why? Why d-did you.."

Another gunshot, followed by another. Then I saw Chaeyoung dropped on the ground too.

"Shit! No.. I told you, she's not..."

I turned to Jennie. Fuck! Why?! I immediately lifted her and ran inside the facility. I glared at the generals when I passed them and went inside the medical department. Her mother immediately prepared everything. I held Jennie's hand and I felt her grip on mine too.

"Y-You shouldn't h-have done that." I cry.

"T-They're going to k-kill her."

I cried and watched the medical group cut her sando.

"W-We're g-going to lose her."

"I can't lose you too. Not you, Jen. Not you." I cried.

Then the nurses pulled me away from her. I tried my best to hold on but they pulled me harder outside the room and closed the door.

"Eomoni!"

"She'll be fine, Lisa! Don't worry." her mother said.

I cried and waited. But guards pulled me and cuffed my wrists behind me. Again, I fight it and saw the girls, being cuffed too and pulled us towards the generals' office.