Chapter 25: Ban card

Third Person's POV

And there they go, two days have passed, Moonbyul didn't show up. Late in the evening, Hwasa went into Squad 6's tent. She motions her index finger and hushed them.

"It's time."

"Unnie, she really didn't come back?" Lisa asked as they got up from bed.

They pretended to be sleeping already after the roll call but they are wearing their combat suits already, just waiting for the go signal.

"Unfortunately. But we have to go. Now. Hurry up, girls. Others are waiting. We will take another route, it will be hard for us to go to vent. Just follow the prints and we'll meet outside. Do it fast."

All of them grabbed all the things they need. One by one, they sneaked out of their tent. Luckily, the guard from Park Chaeyoung's cell went out to pee and they went in.

Jisoo wears her gloves and approached Chaeyoung, while Sana proceeds on unscrewing the vent. Jisoo took out something from her bag. A mask to put on her. After, she unchained the girl and helped her got up. She nodded to the others and they get inside one by one, Hwasa waited for a while and then screwed back the vent before she goes on to their route.

"Okay. Sana, turn right." Hani whispers.

"Unnie, give me the print, I'll lead the way. Just follow me." Sana said and reached for the print behind her.

"This is suffocating." Tzuyu mutters in low voice.

"It sure is." Lisa took a deep breath but they continued crawling.

"Holy sht! Back! Go back a little!" Sana scowled in low voice and accidentally bumped her butt on Hani's head.

"Why?! Aish!" Hani scowled back.

"It's the general's office. There's too many people inside. We have to be careful." Sana elaborated when they passed another vent.

"Okay okay."

"This vent is so long. Ghad.."

Jennie noticed Lisa and her breathing behind her. Lisa clenched her eyes and tries to breathe properly.

"Yah. Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah.. m-maybe. I d-don't know. It's so narrow in here."

"You and your phobia." Jennie mutters and continued following the others.

Jisoo keeps on glancing at Chaeyoung behind her and kept on smiling. She doesn't know why. The girl's just following her too even though she doesn't know what's happening around her.

Half way, they suddenly heard the alarm. All of them looked at each other.

"Shit! Sana, we have to go fast." Hani mutters.

They starting to get panicked and their shoes started to clank loudly on the vent. The alarm continues. Chaeyoung started to groan, getting loud as time passed by.

"Chaeng.." Jisoo mumbles and tried to cover her ears.

"We're almost there." Sana whispers.

Few moments have passed, Sana can see the end already. They immediately crawled and stopped to check.

"Are we clear?" Hani asked.

"I guess so, unnie." Sana replied and started to kick the fence.

"Okay. Let's get out of here." She mutters when she successfully broke the fence.

They crouched and readied their guns if ever guards saw them.

Jennie helped Lisa and opened her bag to get water for her. Lisa exhales deeply and drinks. Then they started to run.