Chapter 29: The new comers

JENNIE's POV

When I got out of the bathroom, Lisa is already sitting on the bed but her eyes are closed. Her hair is so messy but she looks kinda hot with that hairstyle. Then she yawns and wipes her eyes. She looks so adorable right now.

If I wasn't still pissed about last night. Tch!

"Yah. Hani unnie is looking for you. She's going with you on the hunt."

"Mhm.. good morning too." she said while sliding off the bed.

I just hissed at her and continued with my hair. I am so pissed right now with it because I woke up with so messy and wavy hair. Like, it wasn't really good for a #WokeUpLikeThis post on IG.

Lol. As if I could ever post.

Then I've felt a hug behind me. She tightens the hug that made me groaned a little when she lifted me a bit.

"You'll break my ribs, Lisa-yah." I groaned.

She just chuckled and pressed her lips on my neck. I just remembered last night again.

"What happened last night? I just remembered, you telling me you love me too. Yiieee~ "

Then she tickled me. I can't help but to laugh but then I hissed again.

So, she doesn't remember anything about what she did last night?! How could her?!

"See? This is why I can't say it. You'll tease me!"

"Why?"

Then she laughed and tickled me again. I keep on fighting her hands but she is so strong.

"And you can't remember anything about what you did last night?!"

"Why are you yelling? It's early." she whines and hugs me again.

"Oh shut up. Get off me, you're so annoying!"

I removed her arms around me and walks towards the door.

"Hey. Why are you mad at me? I mean, a-are you mad? Did I do something wrong?"

"Something wrong? No. But try hard to remember everything last night. You're pissing me off. Just follow to the kitchen, dummy."

"Hey!"

"Whatever, Lisa."

Then I closed the door and shakes my head. I just walk to the kitchen and found the girls eating.

"Where's Lisa?"

"She just woke up and taking a bath. I hate my hair right now!"

They just laughed at me. I just glared at them and prepare my plate and Lisa's.

"I think, we could drop by at one abandoned mall to look for something good after we hunt?" Hyuna suggested.

"Yeah.. I think, that could be. We'll see later." Hani unnie replied.

Few moments of chatting, Lisa came. I just glared at her and she arched her brows at me while approaching.

"Why are you mad at me?"

"Just eat. They are waiting for you." I said and walks to our room.

Third Person's POV

"Why is she mad?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't know. Literally, I have no idea why. We were fine last night." Lisa replied.

"Oh you were so drunk last night! For God's sake. I needed to help her to walk you to your room. Jen was drunk too. I don't know what happened to you after." Hani scowled at her and hits her shoulder.