Chapter 53: Strength

LISA's POV

Aside from being hungover right now, I didn't get enough sleep because apparently, my girlfriend, who's getting the hardest hungover of her life early in the morning, she threw up so much last night. No, we finished at almost 1AM.

Like, we were already on the bed, I thought she's sleeping deeply but then we will get up and wake me just to say she wanted to throw up. The toilet bowl almost clogged because of her. Gosh!

"Yo! Good morning, party girl!" Moonbyul unnie greeted when she saw us and puts her arm over Jennie's shoulders.

"S-Stop yelling, unnie." Jennie mutters and removes Moonbyul unnie's arm.

Unnie just laughed at her and the girls met us also before we go back.

"It's her birthday!~ It's her birthday!" the girls teased with that terrible song again.

"I d-don't wanna remember that. Making my head pounds so much." Jennie mutters again.

"Should I tell this to Eomoni?" I teased.

"Don't you dare." she glared at me. But then bent her head again because of the brightness of the day. She pulled the hood of the jacket she's wearing.

We're just waiting for the service we called to pick us up.

"Guys, thanks for visiting our families and updating them." Jeongyeon said.

"No worries. And when we get back here again, the cure is ready." I said but in low voice.

"Jennie-yah!"

"Aish! They are so loud."

I just chuckled at her and rubs her shoulders. My head is still hurting and I really want to sleep again. I bet she does too.

"See you soon, girls."

"Irene noona.."

We heard someone called and Jinyoung is jogging towards us, carrying something.

"Bring this with you." he gave a box to Irene.

"And this." and a jacket.

He's thoughtful. Irene unnie smiled as she accepts the things.

"Thank you, Jinyoung-ah.. what is this?" she asks and stared at the box.

"Uh, something I cooked earlier."

"We have food rations there."

"But still.. it's the least I can do."

I smiled and watched them hugged. Until the truck arrives.

"See you soon, girls."

"Lisa, update us." Hani unnie said and waves the radio.

"I will, unnie. You guys take care here."

"You too. Jennie, rest well."

Jennie just nodded to them and gets inside the truck. Then Irene unnie and I followed. Jennie pulled my arm and rests her head on my shoulder. I reached for her head and rubs her temple slightly.

"I will never drink again."

"That's what a person who's really drunk and threw up non-stop would say."

"Stop talking."

I just chuckled and lets her rest on my shoulder. I heard Irene unnie giggles beside me.

"How about you, unnie? No hangover?"

"Nope. I was drunk too but not like her." she said and we laughed.