Chapter 42: No fights allowed

Third Person's POV

After talking to Jennie's parents, they headed downstairs to the meeting room. Mr. Kim calls some people who knows something about what they've been planning. He explains to them thoroughly everything with Mrs. Kim's help, since she's the only medical expert in the place.

"Gosh. I wish Lily is here." Mrs. Kim mumbles as she prepares everything.

"She hasn't called again yet?" Lisa asks. It's her mother.

"Not yet." Mrs. Kim replied. Lisa just nodded and felt a hand on hers. She smiled at Jennie.

"It's fine.." she mumbles.

"Okay. Irene, just relax. You won't feel anything." Mr. Kim says and lets Irene sits.

Mrs. Kim faced them and saw her holding the syringe with a long needle. The woman approached her and tied a rubber tube on Irene's arm.

"She will definitely feel it."

"That's going to hurt like hell."

Jennie and Lisa said in chorus. Irene glared at them. She hissed and clenched her eyes really tight when Mrs. Kim started. She reached for Jinyoung's hand beside her. Jinyoung gritted his teeth when he felt how tight Irene's hold onto him.

"I'd pass out if I were you."

"Shut up!"

"Stop talking, Lisa." Mrs. Kim said and pulled out the needle, sticks a cotton with tape on the injected part and removes the bond.

Jennie hits Lisa's tummy slightly while smiling at Irene. Lisa hissed and caressed her tummy while looking at Jennie. The girl just glared at her.

"Okay. This should do it. We will examine this and maybe, two days or so.. we'll have the result." Mrs. Kim says and gave the syringe to her husband.

"Irene, are you okay?" Mr. Kim asks while transferring the blood to a tube.

"I f-feel fine." she replied and stared at the tape on her arm.

"N-Noona.. y-you're still holding me t-tight." Jinyoung mutters and tries to shake his hand to remove Irene's grip.

"S-Sorry.." Irene removes her hand and the guy shakes his hand as he sighed.

"What now?" Jinyoung asks.

"Now? We'll wait. You guys can go back to what you're doing. Irene, have a good rest. Don't exhaust yourself for the meantime." Mr. Kim said as he faced them again.

"Alright. Let's wait for the result." Lisa said as the four of them get out of the room.

Their friends are already waiting for them outside.

"Unnie, how was it?" Yeri asked immediately. Irene just showed her arm to them.

"Oohh.."

"The needle was so long." Jinyoung mutters.

They all headed back to the tables.

"Woah. I can imagine how painful it was." Seulgi said and hissed.

"I've tried distracting her inside tho." Lisa said and chuckles.

"That doesn't help."

"That didn't help me."

Jennie and Irene muttered in chorus. They look at each other and withdraws it again, awkwardly.

Irene knows Jennie's jealous of her because she notices it every time. She even heard Jennie and Lisa talking about it before. But she doesn't have any grudges towards Jennie because she knows it's understandable to act like that as girlfriend.