Chapter 49: Worries

Third Person's POV

Few days have passed, Lisa's sleeping beside her mother. She's leaning her head on the side of the bed while holding her mother's hand. She's sleeping silently when she felt a grip on her hand. She slowly opened her eyes and sits up straight. She looks at her hand, being held by her mother. She looks up to her mother again but her eyes are still closed.

"Mom?" Lisa mumbles and holds her hand tight as well.

Lisa stood up and caressed her mother's head and cheeks.

"Mom? It's me. Open your eyes." she said with shaky voice.

"Mom, it's Lisa. Your Lisa.. look at me." She said then her tears fall slowly.

"Y-You're my o-only daughter. I k-know you're Lisa." Her mother says. Lisa smiles but her tears are falling.

"G-Give me s-some time, s-sweetie."

Lisa nodded. She wiped her tears and calms herself.

"I-I'll just c-call, Eomoni. Wait here."

Lisa looks at their hands again and kissed her mother's before going back to the office.

"Eomoni! My mom.. s-she's awake."

Jennie's parents and also Jennie and Irene immediately stood up and runs to the tent, following Lisa.

"Lily? Oh my God." Mrs. Kim approached her and checks.

"C-Check me later. I still f-feel so high right now."

"We don't have time, Lily."

"Daddy.. will you please.." Jennie mutters.

Mrs. Kim checks her pulse rate, her heartbeat, temperature and the monitors. She just giggled excitedly after knowing everything is normal.

Lily then opened her eyes after so many days of being unconscious.

"Mom.." Lisa mumbles beside her and leans on her shoulders while crying.

Lily blinks few times and gazed at Lisa. She caressed her daughter's shoulders and pecked on her head.

"Lis, I'll just check your mother." Mrs. Kim mumbles and rubs Lisa's shoulders.

Jennie walks closer to her and smiled at Lily before pulling Lisa gently.

"Do you feel any numbness around your body?" Mrs. Kim asks.

"No.. I feel fine." Lily said as she shakes her head.

Mrs. Kim checks her eyes, flashing lights on both of it.

"Still a little blurry." Lily said and glanced at Jane.

The woman grabbed the tools to check her BP. Lily just let her. After few moments, Mrs. Kim nodded at Lily.

"You're all fine. Your wound has healed already. Lily, we will still need to test you more. DNA."

"I know. Can we do it later?"

"Sure. Just rest for a while. I'll update the charts. Robert, come with me." Mrs. Kim pulled her husband and they went back to the office.

Lily then looks at Lisa beside her. She chuckles and pulled her gently for another hug.

"I told them to never let you go here." she said while caressing Lisa's back.

"I w-wanted to see y-you. I missed you, mom.." Lisa cries.

Lily just nodded and hugged her tighter.

"I missed you too. Stop crying now.."

"Mom.." Lisa still cries.