Chapter 11: Lielow

LISA's POV

You know what, Jennie's been acting really strange lately. I can't figure out what it is about her right now but there's really something. Two days before we're out again, I've been sending her to the medical department for her shots and every time before she goes in, she'd kiss me on my cheek. But this time, she's been doing it even after we're done training. Like, literally when she has a chance.

It's so strange. Seriously. What's with her lately? If this is one of her things to make Kai jealous, I swear to God, I'd kiss her on the lips in front of him.

No! I'm just kidding!

This is literally confusing as hell. But if she's really doing it because of Kai, that.. that isn't cool at all. She's not the type of person who'd do that but if she's desperate of winning Kai back and use me, I don't know what I would feel or could say to her because of that.

"Oy! What are you thinking right now? I've been calling you so many times.." and here she is, walking towards me.

"I'm sorry.. what is it?"

"Uhm.. nothing actually. Seungri oppa's team will be with us again on our mission." she said.

"Yeah.. Kai's group, specifically." I mutter.

She lifted her shirt and looked down on her gauzes. She sat on her bed and pulled the lower part of her drawer for her medical kits. I stood up from my bed and sat on Jisoo unnie's bed. I watched her as she slowly removes the gauzes from her side. Her wound looks fine now. Not like the other day. I stared at her as she cleans her wound and after, she asked me.

"Can you help me put this on my wound?" she said while giving me the gauzes.

"Yeah.."

I grabbed the pack and tore it open. She laid on her bed and I sat beside her. I prepared the tape and pair of scissors.

"My mom said, she'll cut the stitches later." she mumbles as I placed the gauzes on her wound.

"Your hands are cold." she said and I saw her gulp.

"Sorry.. I just took a bath." I said and cut some tapes and carefully put it on the sides of the gauzes.

"It's fine." she said.

I giggled and she looked at me confusedly.

"Why?"

"We really are best friends. We had the same scar now. Look." I lifted my shirt a little and showed her my scar because of the shard of glass that stabbed it. And hers, a bullet wound.

"Yeah.." she just chuckled with me.

After the last tape, I smiled and pulled down her shirt.

"Done." I said and threw the empty pack.

"Thank you." she said as she got up and planted a kiss on my cheek again.

There's no one around, why is she doing this? What's going on with her? Tsk. It just feels weird.

"Are you okay?"

I took a deep breath and arched my brows.

"Yeah.." I exhaled.

I was about to go to my bed when she holds my arms. She pulled me and her cheek brushed on mine when she initiates a hug. Though, I'm confused, I move closer and hugged her. I can feel her breath on my neck.

"Y-You k-know.." I closed my eyes when I stutter.

She hummed on my neck and her head is resting on my shoulder.