Chapter 2

HAAA!" Midoriya cried out as he unleashed a 5% One For All Smash. Gohan pivoted off of his back foot and slid out of the way.

His teacher, having dodged his attack, put a finger on his forward. "Month One was all about strength training, but Months Two through Four is about combat training!" He said. "If your first attack doesn't land, you have to be quick enough to attack again! Always be prepared to follow up with a second attack, or a third attack!"

"Right!" Midoriya said.

"Then go again!" Gohan demanded. The next six month from within the Hyperbolic Time Chamber took place just like this. Before they knew it, it was time to leave, and as Midoriya put on his uniform for the first time in six month, he could feel that it now felt a little snug on him.

The two stepped out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and on their way out of the palace-like structure of The Lookout, Gohan waved to Mr. Popo, who was tending to the flowers. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like he noticed him, and continued to focus on his flora. Stepping out, Midoriya took in the world beneath him. As the Sun halfway into rising over the horizon. "It's... It's incredible..."

"You should get used to this image. Standing over the world with the golden light of the Sun shining on you. Just the way the next #1 should be." Gohan praised, putting a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Frankly, I don't think I'll ever be able to surpass you, Gohan. You're on a whole other level entirely." He explained.

"That doesn't matter. I don't plan to do this whole 'Pro Hero' thing full-time, anyway. I want to be a scholar, and guide the next generation towards a brighter future." Gohan confided with a smile. "We should get going. I'm sure you'll want to get home for a couple hours so your mother knows you're okay." He said, holding out his hand.

Midoriya took his hand, and putting his fingers to his head, Gohan transported them away.

Later that day, the students were introduced to All Might, who instructed everyone to gather outside with their Hero Costumes. In a triumphant manner, everyone emerged onto Battle Area Beta, clad in a variety of clothing. Gohan looked around at all the cool costumes, meanwhile, he wore his purple dogi with a blue undershirt, sash, and wristbands, with shoes similar to the ones his father wore during his time with the living.

All Might promptly explained the class. Teams will be chosen randomly by draw, and while the Villain team will wait somewhere in the building with a bomb, the Hero team will have a certain amount of time to either retrieve the bomb or stop the villains.

Once the teams were drawn, the class was given a few moments to pair up. "My teammate is...Toru Hagakure..." Gohan said to himself, looking around.

"That's me!" A voice from behind him said. As he turned around, all he could see was a floating set of gloves and shoes. "Toru Hagakure at your service!"

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Gohan Son, but I'd prefer to be called Gohan." He said, introducing himself with a smile. Once the students had found their partners, All Might drew the first matchup. Team A vs. Team D, which had pinned Midoriya and Uraraka against Bakugo and Iida.

While the scenario was being set up, the remainder of the students were brought to a secluded building, where they could watch the students participate.

"Geez. I can't believe we're up against that ice guy and the giant octopus guy!" Hagakure complained. "I hate to say it, but I'm only good with stealth! Do you have a Quirk that can help us win?"

"Not exactly, but I wouldn't worry about it." Gohan said with a nervous laugh. "I'm sure we'll do fine." Gohan told her. Turning back to the screen, the students could see Midoriya and Uraraka talking to each other.