Chapter 4

U.A. High School, a day after the villain invasion on the USJ, was closed to let the students settle down. Izuku Midoriya sat in his swivel chair, watching a video that he'd come to love and know by heart. Recalling the events that had transpired the day before, he had began curling with his dumbbell. It wasn't long until he heard a knock at his door.

"Um...Izuku? You have a visitor." His mother said as she opened the door, revealing Gohan's smiling face.

"Yo, Izuku! What's going on!" Gohan shouted with an excited tone, raising his hand to his best friend.

"Oh, Gohan? Um, inside voice, please." He asked him with a nervous smile.

Gohan chuckled to himself. "Right! Sorry..." Izuku's mother had invited Gohan to lunch, which resulted in he and Izuku devouring everything, practically eating the table itself. Afterwards, the two went back to his room to talk.

"So, are you okay? When I came in, I had noticed you were kinda upset." Gohan asked him.

"You noticed? Well, it's just that after all of that training, I still wasn't any help to you or All Might. I'm his successor, and he doesn't have a lot of time left." He told the Saiyan with his head hung low.

"Hey, cheer up! Thanks to that training, you're a lot stronger now than before! Even without One For All, you're still a lot stronger than any normal adult now! And if it weren't for One For All, I would have just trained you to be the strongest living human." He responded cheerfully. "Stronger than Hercule, and stronger than All Might."

"Thank you for trying to cheer me up, Gohan." He said solemnly, continuing to curl his dumbbell.

"Of course. We're, friends, Izuku." Gohan reminded him. "I'll always be here to help you."

"Then I've decided!" he shouted, standing up. "I want to go back into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for a whole year!"

"Not gonna happen." Gohan told him, cushioning the bluntness with a chuckle. "You're already strong enough, Izuku. Thanks to your training, you're exactly where you should be for U.A. High's Class 1-A. If the time ever comes where you need to become the next All Might right away, we'll take the year-in-a-day dilation and put it to good use. But for now, let's give your body a rest from intense training, and just continue to work it as you normally would. I believe in your strength the way it is." He told him, delivering one his warm Gohan smiles, and earning a smile back from Izuku.

"Hey guys!" Hagakure said excitedly. "Did you watch the news last night!? It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time!"

"Speak for yourself. Gohan got a whole interview. 'U.A. High's mightiest warrior provides great aid in the USJ raid.' They were all over you." Kaminari told them.

"Shut up, loser! Like hell he's the mightiest! I'll destroy you right here and now!" Bakugo yelled, pointing a finger at Gohan.

With a nervous laugh, he responded, "Um, Katsuki, you shouldn't point at people." He told him, holding up a hand towards him.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

"The way you took on that bird guy was incredible, though, Gohan!" Sato told him, throwing a few fists.

"It truly was incredible, Gohan. You were relentless with brute strength where we fell weak." Tokoyami praised.

"But hey, aren't you listed as Quirkless?" Ashido followed. "But so far we've seen you be Super Strong, Super Fast, Explosion-Proof, Durable, we've seen you fly and teleport, transform, and didn't you shoot a laser or something at the bird guy? How can you be Quirkless with all of that?"