Chapter 25

A couple of days had passed, and the faculty had arranged for the bus rental, the living arrangements for stops on the way, the rooms for the hotels at the bath house town, and permission to leave the exhibition path to stay on the Son's land. The morning following, Gohan's class had gathered outside of the dorms. "Attention, Class 1-A!" Iida yelled, grabbing everyone's attention. "Please board the bus in a neat and orderly fashion!" He said as everyone looked at him.

"Iida, wouldn't it be best if we put our stuff away?" Kaminari chimed in, pointing to the empty compartments under the bus.

"R-Right! My apologies! Please proceed to secure your luggage under the bus, and diligently proceed to boarding the bus." He said, correcting his previous statement.

As Gohan tucked his suitcase into the corner, he heard his teacher call his name. "Gohan." Aizawa said, hanging by the back corner of the bus. "Don't forget what I told you, yesterday." He told him sternly.

"Right, sir!" With a nod, Gohan proceeded to board the passenger charter bus.

"Come on!" Android 21 said, throwing her arm around his neck. "Stop being such a worrywart, ya big, tough, softie! I promise ya that not one hair'll be missing off any of their lil' heads." She told him.

"Get off of me. And at least talk like you're a teacher at this school." He said coldly.

"Ugh, such a buzzkill!" She groaned. "Don't worry, I'm sure you could use some R&R as well. Once we get to that hot spring, I'll even help you loosen up, myself."

Aizawa began to quickly get annoyed by the elbow poking into his ribcage. "Don't even think of trying anything on me. I'll tie you up and have you hanging from the roof." He growled, walking away from the new teacher.

"Yeesh, threaten me with a good time, why don't you?" She said to herself before joining the class on the bus.

Before long, the bus began its long journey, and several students had already fallen asleep. "So Gohan," Midoriya said, "how did you manage to get Mr. Aizawa to say yes?"

"Well, the main issue was funding, so I gave an old friend of mine a call." He explained.

Ashido peeked over the seat, chiming into the conversation. "You have a friend who can fund a school trip like this? It sounds like he's pretty loaded."

"Yeah, I guess you can say that..." Gohan told them with a nervous chuckle. "Although, it's really thanks to Ms. Kyoka that we can even take this trip. Under her eyes, we're guaranteed to stay safe!" Gohan told them, smiling wide.

"Not that you, of all people, really need it." Asui said, sitting up to see the students behind her. "Thinking back on it, she's the only person I've ever seen give you any kind of trouble."

"Yeah, she sure is manly, no doubt." Kirishima clenched his fist with a triumphant smile while Mineta began to drool.

"Manly, my ass! She's way more bodacious than Mt. Lady, with all the power to back it up! Maybe on this trip...I'll be able to see..." Asui's tongue swung out of her mouth and slapped Mineta across the face, however, it seemed to barely faze him at this point.

"I want to remind you all that, while you'll be free to use the hot springs at the directed times, I expect you all to be on your best behavior. If I find anybody snooping around where they shouldn't be, I'll make an example out of you! Do I make myself clear?!" Aizawa said, no doubt glaring daggers at Mineta.

"YES, SIR!" The class responded in unison, waking up the students who were asleep. Yaoyarozu, Koda, Sero, and Hagakure rubbed their eyes, emerging from their slumber.