Chapter 31

Class 1A had finally returned to their class, and began their regular schedules once again. Once class was dismissed, Gohan looked out the window, watching the Sun crawl under the horizon as he pulled out his phone and called an old friend. "Gohan! What can I do for you?"

"Hey, Bulma. So I was hoping that Capsule Corps could take me on for a Work Study. Would that be asking too much?" He asked her, turning away and leaving the classroom.

"Oh, I'm sorry to tell you, but we don't take on students for that Work Study program. Don't forget that Vegeta is the only one we really need when it comes to catching villains, so we never registered for it." She told him apologetically.

"Oh, that's alright." Gohan told her, realizing that he had put himself into a predicament by interning with Capsule Corps.

"I can direct you to an old friend, though. He came to Japan to train under my father, and frankly, he's as close to me as you'll get with anyone else. He's the CEO of Power Tech Enterprise and Hero Agency, goes by the name 'Ajax.' I can give him a call real quick and have him contact you, if you'd like."

"That'd be great! I'd really appreciate it, Bulma!" He said. "I always appreciate your help!"

"Of course. You've done so much for us, after all. Need I remind you who saved the Earth?"

"Right..." Gohan agreed with a blush.

"Well, I'll go ahead and call him. Keep your phone nearby." Bulma told him before hanging up, sounding the tone on his side. Gohan put his phone away as he heard his name being called out from behind.

"Hey, Gohan!" Turning around, he could see Kaminari running up to him.

"Denki! What are you still doing here?" Gohan asked him as he shortened his stride and slowed his walking speed.

Catching up, Kaminari smiled at his classmate. "Don't you remember what you were saying about my Quirk? And a better way to use it? I was hoping that I'd find a Hero who could help me learn! At first, I wasn't going to do a Work Study, because it'd get in the way of our school work, but I think if I work hard, I can better control my power!" He explained.

"That's great, but it doesn't really answer my question." Gohan told him, securing his loose bag on his shoulder.

"Oh, sorry!" With a chuckle, Kamanari better elaborated. "I was asking Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Yagi if they knew any Pro Heroes that had an electric-type Quirk!"

"Did he know anybody?"

"Yeah, he said he knew this hero named Omega! He's one of the top 50 heroes in the world and he can put in a good word for me!"

"That's great, Denki. I hope you do well with your Work Study." Gohan told him as the two stepped outside. As they stepped off towards their dorms, Gohan's phone began to ring. As he picked it up and looked at the screen, he waved to his friend. "I need to take this, I'll catch up with you later, Denki!" Running ahead Gohan answered the call and put the phone up to his ear.

"Hello, is this Gohan Son?" A man's voice spoke over the phone.

"Yes, Sir, may I ask who's calling?"

"My name is Ajax. I'm sure you've heard about me from Bulma. I understand that you're a student, and you're working for an agency to carry out your Work Study with, is that correct?" The man asked.
"Great! Bulma tells me you're a super capable fighter. Come by my office after school tomorrow, I'm located in Shinjuku, you can find my building by looking for the incredibly-sized T-shaped building." He said briefly before hanging up.

"Wha..." I was hoping to get a little more information than that... "Shinjuku..."

As directed, Gohan flew to Shinjuku the following day after classes were dismissed. Now that he had his Provisional License, he was able to fly about worry-free. Just as he was told, a massive T-shaped building rose above the skyscrapers around it. Landing in front of the building, Gohan could see how tall it was from below, roughly two hundred meters. As he walked inside, he was met by beige walls and black carpets, and the mahogany desk before him was occupied with a couple of computers being operated by some professionally-dressed women. "Good afternoon, young man, can we help you?"