Chapter 17

The building shook as it was filled to the brim with a collision of explosive powers. "HaaaAAAA!" Gohan cried out as he powered up, obliterating his opponent. "Hey, Ectoplasm, I need another clone." Gohan said as Bakugo let off several explosions.

All he did was scream and my clone was completely overwhelmed. "Alright, here it comes." He spoke as he prepared to create another clone.

"Hold on, Ectoplasm." A familiar voice spoke, prompting the Pro to halt his actions.

Gohan looked over and smiled. "Android 21! What are you doing here!?" Android 21 walked into the room, catching the eye of every male in the room, with the exception of Midoriya, Bakugo, Tokoyami, and Aizawa.

"I work here now, thanks to something you said to Recovery Girl." She told him with a wink. "Oh, and it's not Android 21 anymore. From now on, you can call me Ms. Kyoka. Or, if you'd prefer my hero name, The Professor!" She called at, throwing his fists onto her side triumphantly.

"For the last time, until you get licensed, you're not allowed to have a hero name." Aizawa reminded her. "We'll get you there soon, just be patient. We have every connection we have working to find out who you used to be."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry." She said, taking a bow. Quickly recovering from being denied her new hero name, she flew up to Gohan, hovering a couple yards away from his platform. "Gohan, you're going to personally train with me in order to push yourself. As I am the only one who can match your abilities, we will not just be teacher and student, but we will also be sparring partners."

"That's great! Are you sure you can keep up, Ms. Kyoka?!" He asked, holding out a fist.

"Excuse me?" She said, bumping fists with the boy. "If I recall, I had you on the ropes until you powered up to Super Saiyan 2."

"I always have trouble remembering." He told her with a chuckle.

"Damn that Gohan!" Mineta shouted to himself. "He's training one-on-one with the new hottest teacher, and we're stuck with ugly old Ectoplasm!"

"Why can't things ever work out like this for us!?" Kaminari cried out.

Carrying on with their training, Gohan dashed forward, throwing a powerful punch forward. Android 21 raised an arm and stopped the punch, however the entire building began to shake. The young Saiyan unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks onto Android 21, who blocked them all with more difficulty than the last time they fought. As she grabbed his fist, stopping his punch, she sent a knee into his rib and kicked him away. "I see you've gotten stronger. You must have had a lot of training since we last fought."

"Yep. You can bet that if we fought again, I wouldn't need Super Saiyan this time." He told her with a confident smile as he readied his stance, mimicking his father. "Alright, I think I got something." Gohan dashed forward, instantly powering into Super Saiyan. He began moving fast enough to seemingly warp all around. As he looked for an opening, Android 21 began keeping her eyes fixated on him. Faster! Gohan transformed into his ascended state, and his speed boosted immensely. He began dashing all over the small arena created for them. Several craters formed as Gohan jumped all around Android 21. As she looked behind her, Gohan slammed a fist into the back of her head before vanishing. She swung her hand back, completely missing. He constantly vanished and reappeared, landing small consecutive attacks several times before he appeared above her, slamming her head into the ground. "Ultimate Move: Flash Rush!" He shouted as his platform was obliterated.

Everyone looked his way as Android 21 picked herself up, rubbing her head. "Geez, I know we told you to go all out, but make sure you don't kill anybody in the process." She scolded him, rubbing the back of her head.