Chapter 28

The males of Class 1-A relaxed in the steaming water of the hot springs. "Man, this is great!" Kirishima said.

"Tell me about it..." Gohan followed.

"Yeah..." Midoriya said. Bakugo, Tokoyami, Sero, and Koji decided to skip the hot springs and went straight to bed earlier that evening.

"I'm surprised you were able to jump in right away, Todoroki." Kirishima told him.

"I've built up a high tolerance for heat because of my flames." He explained as Gohan splashed him.

"I'm surprised you didn't think of that, Eijiro." Gohan told him as he laughed. "How are you doing over there, Mineta?" He asked, splashing some water onto his classmate.

"This is mutiny! How could you guys do this to me! Absolute betrayal of brotherhood!" He yelled. After what had happened during the Summer, Hagakure slid Gohan a note asking for the boys to tie up Mineta. With a secure knot and a bathing pale as a makeshift boat, he floated about the hot springs listlessly.

"This is a punishment befitting of your deplorable actions, Mineta!" Iida had chimed in, no doubt especially heated over the incident that took place the last time that the boys shared a soak in the hot springs.

"Walls were meant to be climbed! You can't do this to me!" He claimed as Kaminari couldn't help but laugh.

As loud as the boys were being, the girls must have overheard them, because Sato could just barely hear their congregation of laughs and giggles from the other side of the tall oak wall. "How are you feeling, Eijiro?"
"Haha, it feels like I was on the road of a fifteen car pileup!" Kirishima said with a chuckle. "Ow..."

"Yeah... Even when Gohan holds back, he still hits way too hard." Midoriya continued, sinking into the water until the lower half of his head was submerged. "I'm surprised Kacchan wouldn't come out..." He said through the bubbling of the water.

"Gohan probably knocked some sense into him." Kaminari said, scratching the back of his head. "Might have finally made him realize how strong he is."

"I tried holding back as much as I could..." Gohan said as he sunk into the steaming water as well. By the time another hour passed, Gohan, Todoroki, and Kaminari were now left behind. As the three stood to leave the bath, Gohan realized that the bundle of energies nearby had reduced to one faint reading. Looking to the wall, he found himself in his thoughts. It feels like Hagakure is still over there. I wonder why she decided to stay behind. He thought as he brushed his hand over his head. Man, I'm feeling a little light-headed. I've been soaking for too long. As he dragged his feet through the water and stepped onto the decorative wood flooring, he stopped, turning around as he thought he caught the sound of a blocked sneeze. Before he allowed himself to get the wrong idea, he quickly grabbed the towel that had been resting on the shelf near the bath and covered his exposed rear end. Stopping by the clothes shelf near the entrance, Gohan donned the yukata provided to them for post-bathing, and quickly walked back to his room.

Now left alone, Hagakure took several deep breaths. "I thought my heart stopped beating! I can't believe I let myself do something so reckless and perverted!" She shouted to herself as she swiftly made an embarrassed escape.

The following morning, the class was escorted to the dinosaur exhibit up the mountain, where Aizawa explained the situation to the staff. "So, with all due respect, it's very important to my students that we go off the trail. The trip was at no cost to us, so I don't want you to feel as if you have to be persuaded by guilt for not letting us pass."

The man, wearing khaki shorts and a pink collared shirt with a silhouetted T-Rex, leaned over and held his chin, staring intently at Gohan. "Wait a minute!" He said with a face full of shock. "Is your name 'Son' by chance?!"