Chapter 8

Now that we have your names out of the way, it's time to talk about your internships. This will last for one week, and those of you who were on the board will choose from those who have selected you, as for everyone else, we have a different list for you." Aizawa explained, straightening his small stack of papers. "You have a lot to think about, as we have over 48 Agencies across the country who agreed to take on interns. Each Agency has a different aspect that their Heroes focus on."

"Suppose you were a Hero like 13. You'd want to choose an Agency that would focus on rescuing people, not capturing Villains. Understand?" Midnight chimed in.

Aizawa continued his explanation, his sleeping bag threatening to drop from his waist in the process. "Think carefully before you decide. Turn your papers in before the weekend." Aizawa told everyone following the bell before walking out of the classroom, accompanied by Midnight's smile and wave goodbye.

The papers were passed out and everyone began discussing who to choose as the timer for lunch counted down. Gohan, skimming the paper carefully, noticed a familiar name, but an unfamiliar Agency. 'Capsule Corporation Rising Heroes,' it said.

"Hey guys!" Ashido complained. "Have you guys decided who to go to?" Capsule Corporation? There's no way Vegeta would go out of his way to create a Hero Agency under Bulma's name...unless it was all Bulma's idea... Gohan thought to himself, ignoring her question. He began to zone out, barely hearing something perverted that Mineta had said, however, he didn't seem to be the only one in this distant state of mind.

"Well, it's no surprise how many request Gohan had gotten." Kaminari shouted as he threw an arm over Gohan's shoulders, snapping him out of his trance.

"Huh? What happened?" He spoke in a confused daze.

"Yes. Out of all of us, it seems Gohan is the most powerful of all of us. And still he refuses to disclose his Quirk." Tokoyami claimed as Gohan turned towards him.

"Oh, well like I already told you guys, I really don't have a Quirk. I've just been training since I was five-years-old. That's all." He explained, waving his arms in front of him.

"Well, why don't you tell us which Agency you're going to intern with?" Kirishima asked. "I'm sure it's a hard choice. For you, and Midoriya." He said, pointing his thumb over his shoulder at a muttering Deku.

"Oh, I'm sorry what were you guys saying?!" Midoriya shouted, coming out of his trance.

"You're thinking really hard about this, aren't you?" Asui asked him as Uraraka chimed in.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, Deku. I've chosen my Agency, already!" She said, pumping her fist.

"Already?!" Ashido asked her, a glum face overtaking her.

"What Agency did you go for?" Gohan asked her as he got out of his seat and walked up to the group of three.

"The one that's ran by the Battle Hero: Gunhead!"

"Wait, but Gunhead's a big brawler. Are you sure that's where you want to enter, Uraraka?" Midoriya asked her.

"I don't see why not. It's always good to train to cover your weak points. If you're a rescue hero, work on your fighting skills. And if you're a fighting hero, learn how to use your powers for rescuing people." Gohan stated as Uraraka turned to him.

"That's right!" she said, pumping her fist. "Even if I want to be a rescue hero, like Thirteen, it's important to make sure I'm trained to fight in case I get cornered by a villain!"

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense." Midoriya said, looking towards her.

"Hey, Deku, there's something I've been meaning to ask you. Why are you trembling?" She asked him as Gohan smiled.