Chapter 29

Class 1A gathered outside, only about thirty minutes out from lunch being finished. Near Gohan's house, there was a smaller shack-like home, and in front of it was a small altar with an orange ball, four dark stars visible from any position. Underneath the ball was a neatly folded set of orange and blue clothes.

"Hey, Dad. It's me. Normally, you're busy training, so just like you told me, I came to your grave so I could call you. I won't take up too much of your time, so if you can hear me, I just wanted to say that I miss you. I'm about to tell my class - my friends everything, so please correct me if I misplace any details." He said softly.

"So, this is it?" Kirishima asked.

"Gohan, you said you wanted to tell us everything, right?" Midoriya continued. "What exactly is there to tell us?"

After several moments of silence, Gohan took a deep breath. "Well everyone, it all started several decades ago. A planet out there, on the brink of destruction, sent forth a single infant to a small blue ball called Earth."

"Wait, you can't be-!" Before Kaminari could finish, Iida squeezed his shoulder, and as he turned around, he could see his classmate shaking his head.

"The infant had one mission. Destroy everything. And although he had destructive tendencies, it wasn't until he fell and hit his head hard that he became a different person. One full of kindness and compassion. That was my father, Goku Son. And that was the beginning of the life of the strongest warrior in the universe. Forgive me if I stumble here and there, I'm really only familiar with what I've been told in stories."

"Just do your best." Midoriya told him with a smile, earning a nod in response.

"Goku's tireless adventures, and his quest to become stronger, all began with the story of the Dragon Balls. A set of 7 orbs that can grant almost any wish, created the guardian of Earth. When his grandfather perished, the Four-Star Dragon Ball was all that was left in his absence. The presence of that Dragon Ball brought to him the richest scientist in the world, Bulma Brief. After mistaking her car for a monster and throwing it off the road, she would then proceed to unload bullets into my father, but she was shocked to find that it didn't work." Gohan continued, causing several jaws to drop. "Now by this point, my father had never seen a girl before, not to even mention cars. He even thought Bulma was a monster. This encounter, however, was one that created a spiraling chain of events, a search for the Dragon Balls.n Balls. Along this journey, my father met others who would turn out to be lifelong friends and comrades. However, there came a stopping point in his journey where the meaning of strength would begin to become redefined time and time. The battle with King Piccolo, where my father was hopelessly. This was the first of many enemies that my dad would manage to defeat when things seemed hopeless - Demon King Piccolo. After his defeat came the defeat of his son, Piccolo Jr. at the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament. Just after this was when I was born, and four years later, my father received a visit that would change his life forever. On that day ten years ago, my uncle landed on Earth. After coming face-to-face with evil for the first time in my young life, I knew what it was like to feel terror. This man with a tail, just like the one I had at that age, had given my dad his origin. A 'Saiyan' born on the planet known as Vegeta and sent to Earth with one purpose. After overwhelming my father, my uncle, Raditz, kidnapped me, and put his might to the test."

"This is all a little hard to believe..." Hagakure chimed in.

With a nod, Gohan continued to explain. "In that fight with my uncle, where my father had to team up with Piccolo Jr., I had revealed the shocking power of a Saiyan child - the reason why my father was sent to enslave Earth as an infant. After Piccolo Jr. took my father and uncle's lives, he abducted me, and trained me to be a warrior. In that year, the hardest year of my young life at the time, I was preparing for two more Saiyans, both heartless like my uncle, but far more powerful. One of which with enough power to destroy the whole planet. You may have heard about how one of them obliterated an entire city, covered up as a meteor strike."