Chapter 6

It was time for the last round of the sports festival. After a resignation from the final round, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu was promoted to the last round's bracket. As everyone prepared for the final round, Gohan's eyes kept coming back to the bracket. It's that girl... Videl... He thought. I wonder what she'll do against Kaminari's Electricity... Meanwhile, I'm up against Iida...

The first match was about to begin. Midoriya vs Shinso. As Shinso calmly walked into the stadium, Midoriya shocked everyone as he leaped from the entrance onto the stadium and stood proud. In his head, he could suddenly see a beam of white light, traveling to eight other orbs of different shining lights, and as the beam reached the ninth, he raised his hand into the air and clenched his fist with a courageous smile. "I am here!" He shouted from the depths of his heart.

"Hm. So what are you supposed to be, the new All Might? Why don't you stop embarrassing yourself?" Shinso asked him, expeciting an answer. With a smile, Midoriya kept his mouth shut, understanding that this boy may have some kind of mind control Quirk. He had to finish it quickly, and as soon as the match began, Midoriya rushed towards Shinso, who was unable to keep up. Grabbing him by the collar, Midoriya quickly jumped to the other end of the stage and hurled his opponent over his shoulder, leaving him out of bounds.

"I'm sorry." Midoriya said. "I couldn't afford to lose."

"Wha...?"

"You're Hitoshi Shinso, right?" Midoriya asked him. "You were there when our class was being blocked off. Mr. Aizawa told me about how you wanted to be in the Hero Course, but you're Quirk wasn't suited for artificial combat. I'm sorry to take you out of the game so quickly, but I have my own goals that I need to reach."

"And with an explosion of speed, the first round is over in a flash! Izuku Midoriya advances to the next round!" Present Mic announced, creating a riot from the crowd. The heroes who attempted to save Bakugo in the attack of the sludge villain recognized Midoriya, and to their surprise, he wasn't a scared little pansy anymore.

Midoriya reached his hand out to Shinso, making an attempt to help him up. The boy just lightly swatted his opponent hand away and picked himself up before walking away silently.

The second round ended with a massage barrage of ice immobilizing Sero, along with a sixth of the stadium. The third round began with Videl and Kaminari entering the stadium.

"Let's get the third round started!" Present Mic announced. "From Class 1-B, we have the daughter of the one and only, Hercule Satan, Videl Satan! And from the Hero Course Class 1-A, the boy with the electric personality, Denki Kaminari!"

"You might want to withdraw. I wouldn't want to fry such a cute girl's brain." Kaminari told her, earning a glare.

"I'm going to wipe the floor with you." She said coldly. As the match began, she charged at him faster than he could see.

"Indiscriminate Shock: 1.3 Million Volts!" In a blind panic, he unleashed an electric barrage in all directions, almost short circuiting as his attack came to a halt.

Kaminari looked around in all directions. "Oh crap, did I disintegrate her!?" He said as a foot slammed down against his head, slamming him into the ground. What he couldn't see was that Videl had leaped into the air, far above where his attack could reach.

"It looks like Kaminari is out cold! Videl Satan advances!" Midnight announced.

"Wow! Nothing less of greatness from the daughter of Hercule Satan! I heard he's just as strong as All Might! Her training regime must be something else!" Yamada shouted as Videl walked off the stage. "Next up! We have the kid with engines in his legs, it's Tenya Iida! And on the other side we have the wonderboy of Class 1-A who has done nothing but display a show of entertainment, Gohan Son!"