Chapter 11

As U.A. continued to nurture its growing heroes, Tomura Shigaraki, more and more impatient by the day, began his voice call with the sinister villain, yet to be known to the world. "Master... What's taking so long? I thought you said that you have a new pet for me to play with... Something that won't break like the Nomus."

"Yes." A distorted voice spoke. "However, it is more than just a pet. This will be one of your new partners, and combining our own research with that of the great mind, Dr. Gero, we've been able to create something much more powerful than any Nomu. Be grateful, as it took a long time to dig up any eligible info on the location of a secondary lab, hidden from the public. However, it was well worth it, as our combined efforts were able to create something several times stronger than All Might." Upon hearing this, Tomura's eyes widened in anticipation.

"Master, I want it now. With something like that, we can storm that damn school without a care in the world!" He said with a low, maniacal chuckle.

"It's not finished yet. Fortunately, we can program a database of recognizable leaders, allowing it to follow certain people's orders, such as yours and mine. That being said," The silhouette spoke as a couple of knocks pounded away at the door. "It is time for you to meet them. Like I said, they're not finished, however, they have their own cognitive abilities." Whoever was on the other side of the door refused to wait any longer as it creaked open. Revealing a fairly tall woman, roughly 5'8", with long, messy brown hair, and a pair of icy blue eyes peering through a black-rimmed set of glasses.

"Hey, boss, what's the deal? Is this the guy I gotta whoop?" She spoke. Despite her dignified and intelligent appearance, only reinforced by her professor's coat and unique red-blue-patterned dress.

"Now, now." The silhouette called out. "You will meet him soon enough, but remember what I've told you about your dialect."

"Whatever, watch." The mystery woman said before clearing her throat. "Good day, Tomura Shigaraki. I am designated as Android 21. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." A big smile spread across 21's face. "So watcha think? I'll blend in no problem!"

"Master, who is this?" Tomura asked, turning back to the screen. "This is really supposed to be stronger than the Nomu? She just looks like some girl."

"I have other matters to attend to. 21, return to me once you finish your business." He said as the screen went black.

Tomura began scratching his neck furiously. "All this time, I thought it was going to be one big, powerful, super-Nomu, but in the end it was just some dumb girl. Man, this really pisses me off."

"Tomura Shigaraki! I know what you are thinking, but please do not be rash!" Kurogiri pleaded, but to no avail, as the man-child dashed forward, his hand itching to turn something into ash. As he reached the seemingly calm woman, she seemed to vanish before him, and before he knew what was going on, a hand cupped the back of his head, slamming him into the ground. As Kurogiri opened a warp gate around her, she appeared behind him, grabbing his neck armor and slamming him into the wall.

"Chill out, will ya? Geez, ya can't say he didn't ask for that." She told him as Tomura Shigaraki struggled to his feet. "What? Ya want some more?"

"All Might. I want him dead. Him, and these two little pests..." He demanded as he held up a couple pictures, one of Izuku Midoriya, and the other of Son Gohan. "These brats have been getting in my way at every turn. And I wasn't sure at first, but he's beaten up my Nomus like they were children. I don't know how, but..." after a pause, he began to scratch his neck once again, gripping the pictures with all five fingers and causing them to decay into ash. "He might be even stronger than All Might..."

"Yeah, see, that's cool, but I'm outta here. If one of those two are really strong, then I wanna see for myself. Although if all you have to go off of was those ridiculous Nomus, then I need to check to see if they're actually strong. See ya~!" She said as she opened the door and left, leaving a dumbfounded Tomura and Kurogiri.