Chapter 30!!

Class 1A gathered around the large table, ready to feast on the assortment of fruits, fish, meat, bread, and vegetables. "Alright, everybody!" ChiChi announced. "Go ahead and dig in! I hope you enjoy, it was made special by Mr. Aizawa and I!"

"Thank you, Ma'am!" The class said in unison as they began.

"Oh my, your class is so lively, Shota." She told him with a smile. "I was surprised by how good of a cook you were!"

"Save it. It's a basic life skill to have. Especially when you're on your own." He explained as he began to eat.

"But that smile you had while talking about your class was so cute!" Her words made Aizawa spit his food up, almost choking on it. "Oh, I'm sorry, is that something you don't want your class to know about?" Her teasing words earned a scowl from him as she spoke more quietly, holding a finger over her smiling lips. "Don't worry one bit. They didn't hear me, and your secret is safe with me."

Aizawa took a deep breath and continued to eat, trying to zone out ChiChi Son's voice. Further down the table, Bakugo, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Kaminari, Ashido, and Jiro sat across from each other. "Damn that freak... I knew there was no way a normal person could be stronger than me!" He shouted quietly as he angrily chomped on some bread.
"Hey, there's no need to be rude about him!" Ashido defended.

"Yeah, Bakugo. Despite what you may think, he's our classmate, and he's one of us." Jiro followed as she drank some water.

"It's not that manly to try and put other people down because of their origin, Bakugo." Kirishima told him, ripping some meat off of a bone with his teeth.

"Unfortunately, I would have to agree with Bakugo." Tokoyami chimed in, causing the others around him to gasp. "Knowing the origin of his existence, and the extent of the power he holds. It's quite terrifying to say the least. Knowing that if he were to ever lose his senses, if he were to ever take all of us on, it could mean the end for everyone."

"Huh?! Now, hold on!" Kaminari interjected. "You don't mean to say that Gohan could actually turn on us?"

"It's a possibility." Bakugo said. "And the fact that that damn robot girl playing a teacher is as strong as him. And how they're all buddy buddy. Even if we managed to take down an evil Gohan, his evil girlfriend will just finish us off."

"Bakugo, are you alright?" Jiro asked him. "You're a lot more...mellow than you usually are."

"Shut the hell up before I kill you." Bakugo told her flatly before taking a bite out of some fish.

"I can assume it has to do with the full understanding of how outclassed every one of us really is. We've seen Gohan's feats of speed and strength. However, I feel like deep down, none of us wanted to admit what we were seeing. A warrior, a child, no less, that surpassed a hero that we all thought was impossible to come close to. It's truly a terrifying feeling knowing what kind of monster dwells among us." Tokoyami explained as Ashido suddenly stood up.

"Now that's enough out of the two of you! You don't know what you're talking about!" With all eyes on her, she quietly sat down and continued to eat.

Not another word came from the group as everyone around them continued their conversations. Once everyone finished, Gohan, Sato, Midoriya, and Uraraka helped clear the table. Before his mother had a chance to get up, Gohan put his hands on her shoulder, a wide smile spread across his face. "Not so fast, Mom! Rikido and I have something for you!" He told her as he pulled out a capsule, clicking the button on top before tossing it onto the table. As a white cloud shot out in all directions, ChiChi's eyes widened seeing the pink-and-purple cake before her.