Chapter 14

That night, several emergency services arrived, thanks to the Class B teacher, Vlad King. The fifteen students that were left unconscious were rushed to the hospital, with the inclusion of Midoriya, who constantly fell into unconsciousness.. Gohan felt guilty, and he knew there was a way to make it up to Midoriya and Yaoyarozu. As he walked into the room with a small brown sack in his hand, he instantly saw fifteen students of Class 1-A crowded around his bed. "Oh, hey Gohan." Ashida greeted.

"Hey, guys. I'm sorry I'm late, but I went to pick up something from an old friend." He said as he walked into and out of the crowd of students. Midoriya looked at him with a smile, despite both of his arms being casted up. "Izuku, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to you in time. I'm sure if I was there you wouldn't be so beaten down." He apologized, giving a bow.

"It's alright. You did your best, and you saved a lot of people." He said in an attempt to console his friend.

"Here, I'm sure this will make up for it." Gohan told him, pulling a small green bean out of the sack, drawing everyone's attention.

"Is that a lima bean?" Mineta asked him. "I think he'll enjoy our melon more."

"Oh, you'd be surprised. Here, Midoriya, open up." He told him, holding the bean to his mouth. Midoriya, complying with his request, opened his mouth and bit the bean lightly, chewing it and soon swallowing it. Within seconds, Midoriya's eyes widened. He sat up in his bed, causing everyone to take a step forward.

"Woah, Midoriya, you need to rest!" Kirishima told him.

"You overdid yourself last night. Rest is the best thing to for you right now." Todoroki suggested, holding his hands up in preparation to push him onto the mattress.

"It's fine, guys. Look!" With a smile, Midoriya activated One For All Full Cowl and flexed his arms, breaking the casts before the power faded. To everyone's surprise, as the casts fell off, they could see that his arms were void of injury.

"Woah! You're arms aren't totally gross anymore, Midoriya! What was that?" Mineta shouted.

"Yeah, I kinda wanna know, too." Kaminari followed.

"I don't want anyone to know about it. The less people there are that know what it is, and where it can be attained, the better. I don't need the people of the world showing up at the base of the Lookout demanding the beans. Anyway, guys, I'm going to take one to Momo, make sure she's ok." He told them as he stepped out of the room.

"O...k...?" Kirishima said, confused by his behavior. At this point, everyone was concerned for him. It wasn't like him to just drop in and leave. The Gohan they knew was so charismatic and caring. Everyone had assumed that he must still be recovering, mentally at least. After all, these last few months, Gohan has made himself fortified physically, but vulnerable mentally. Gohan made his way to Yaoyarozu's room. With a short knock, he entered, much to her surprise. "Oh, Gohan! It's good to see you. I hope you're feeling well."

"Nevermind me. Here, I brought you something." He told her as he took her hand in his and put a Senzu Bean in her palm. "I want you to eat this. And I need to talk to you." He told her. As she ate the bean and swallowed it, her eyes widened. Any lingering throbbing was gone. "I can see it in your face. It's a Senzu Beans, and it heals any wound and restores a person's stamina."

"That's incredible." She told him as she began taking her bandage off. "So, you said you wanted to talk to me?"

"Momo... I'm going after Katsuki. I'm taking down the League of Villains, tonight." Once again, her eyes widened.

"Then I'm coming with you." Kirishima suddenly spoke up, causing Gohan to turn around, seeing Class A once again. Everyone around looked at Kirishima, including Gohan. "I stood around and did nothing while my friend was kidnapped. I won't forgive myself if I don't do something now. I have to-"