Chapter 3

Upon Gohan's return to the school, he could see a crowd of cameras and microphones. Upon landing, the half-Saiyan was swarmed. "Excuse me! Are you one of All Might's students?! Could you tell us what he's like in person!? How are his classes?!"

"Oh um..." Gohan tried to remember each question. "Yes, hardy, and educational. Thank you and have a good day!" He said quickly before flying away past the school gates. That was weird... He thought with a face palm as the crowd began swarming other students. It wasn't long before the main gate to the school was closed off.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Aizawa said lazily. "Bakugo, don't be so hasty to get into a fight. You underestimated your opponent, and because of that, you not only lost, but you gave them the advantage." He explained as Bakugo grumbled under his breath. "Midoriya, good work on controlling your Quirk. Whatever you were doing before, keep at it." Midoriya nodded in agreement as Aizawa turned to Todoroki. "Todoroki, don't rush into situations without fully knowing who you're dealing with, and don't be so quick to walk head-first into danger. Your Quirk is powerful, but that doesn't make you invincible."

"Right, Sir..." He said to himself quietly.

"Uraraka, Shoji, and Hagakure, even if you don't think it'll help, always be open to help your partner." He summarized. "Now, on to homeroom duties. Sorry for the short notice, but today I'll have you decide on a class representative."

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!" Kirishima shouted like an idiot.

"Me too!" Kaminari followed.

"I want to do it, too." Said Jiro.

"It's a job made for m-" Aoyama began before being interrupted by Ashido.

"I'll be the leader!" Everyone began shouting all sorts of nonsense, eagerly hoping to be the chosen leader. It wasn't seconds later that Iida yelled for everyone to be quiet as he suggested a democratic vote. With a lazy agreement from Aizawa, the voting commenced.

In the end, Midoriya won the election with Yaoyarozu at second place. After class, the school met in the cafeteria for lunch. While Uraraka happily enjoyed her bowl of rice, Gohan Iida sparked a conversation. "Midoriya, your Quirk really is amazing to match mine in speed! But I have to admit I'm curious as to how you manage to gain control so quickly!"

"Oh yeah, didn't you leave with Gohan yesterday? What did you two do to level him up so much?" Uraraka asked Gohan. "I mean, it seems almost impossible."

"Just a little one-one-one time with Izuku to help him better understand and control his Quirk." Gohan said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Some one-on-one time with Deku?" Uraraka thought to herself the possibilities before blushing.

"Huh? Uraraka are you ok?" Gohan asked her as a voice quietly whispered in his ear.

"I heard everything." Kaminari spoke. "She thinks that you two..." As he continued to whisper the wild fantasies in his ear, Gohan suddenly stood up.

"URAKAKA YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY THINKING THAT, ARE YOU?!" Gohan yelled, his face red as a tomato. "LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR PERVERTED FANTASIES!"

Iida looked over to Kaminari, who gave a thumbs up before walking away with Mineta, their plates in-hand.

"Shut up! I wasn't thinking anything like that!" Uraraka shouted back, her face buried in her hands." It took almost half an hour for Midoriya and Iida to defuse the misunderstanding.T

"There's been a level three security breach! All students please evacuate!" The four of them heard as chaos began to break out.

After a large-scale panic throughout the school, Iida presented himself before UA's cluttered halls and announced that it was only the media having gotten through the gates, finally prompting everyone to calm down.