Chapter 2: Sorted

...Slytherin!"

Natalia's POV:

As soon as the hat said that I heard a loud cheer coming from the table on the right. The other tables were clapping as well but the table on the left were definitely the loudest, some were even standing.

What the hell is Slytherin and why am I in it?

"It's Natalia Mikaelson Pierce not Petrova" I said to the hat currently sitting on my head. I'm talking to a hat. This is ridiculous.

"Alrighty then, Miss Mikaelson please take your seat at the Slytherin table." The professor pointed to the table at the left. I hesitantly got up and walked over to the table slowly.

I hated this. Where the hell do I sit. There's so many people and all of they're eyes are on me. Where do I-

"Mikaelson! Over here" two very large boys who were sitting at the Slytherin table interrupted my thoughts by calling me over.

I didn't think it twice and walked over there. They had made a spot for me in between both of them. I sat down and as I sat down Dumbledore spoke again.

"Now, finally, let the feast begin!" he waved his hands and instantly all sorts of food appeared on the tables.

It was absolutely incredible. There were so much food. People all around me started to dig in. The two boys at my sides started to fill their plates with chicken and mashed potatoes almost immediately. Even though the food looked really good, I was so nervous I had completely lost my appetite. I looked up from the table and sitting in front of me was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. We locked eyes for a split second before he looked away. Was he staring at me? His eyes were a beautiful bluish-gray. He had platinum blonde hair and fair white skin, but the minute we locked eyes his cheeks blushed red. I could feel my face get slightly hot as well.

Ok 'Talia, be cool. This incredibly hot man sitting in front of you just made eye contact with you. Don't freak out! Be confident. A guy this hot probably has a ton of girls throwing themselves at him all the time. God he's beautiful. Let's hope he's not a dick! Oh I should probably thank the guys for letting me sit here. Wow they are really digging in to the food. Damn! They fucking that shit up.

"Um... Thanks for letting me sit here, what are your names?" I said looking at both of the boys currently devouring their plates. And before they could speak someone else spoke for them, oh great he is a dick!

"This is Crabbe and Goyle, that's Blaise and Pansy and I'm-

Nope. I stuck out my finger to motion for him to stop talking. "Thanks but I was talking to them," my mouth spoke before my brain could even process what I had just said. This comment seemed to shock him because he froze, almost in admiration.

"How dare you talk to him like that!" a whiny voice spoke to the side of him "You ugly mudblood-

What the hell is a mudblood?

"Parkinson!" he spoke again. The girl instantly shut up. Ok I'll admit that was kind of hot.

"So... Crabbe and Goyle? Are those your first names?" I asked the two boys who looked petrified. This is so awkward.

They looked at the blonde boy again, almost like asking for permission. The blonde gave them a slight nod and they looked back at me.

"Uh- I'm Vincent Crabbe."

"And I'm Gregory Goyle."

I stuck out my hand to shake theirs and they immediately took it.

"Nice to meet you guys, is it ok if I call you Vince?" I asked the chubby boy to my left. He nodded quickly. I gave him a small smile.