Chapter 35: Confrontation

I sat up, feeling extremely nauseous yet again. Ugh, this damn potion. I vamped to the bathroom and hurled into the toilet.

Gross.

After I brushed my teeth over five times to get that wretched taste out of my mouth, I showered and got dressed.

Today was Sunday, today we had a lot to do.

The boys were finally free from detention and it was time we took some action.

Hermione insists on confronting the spies, she thinks it'll make me feel better. Frankly I could care less about those damn spies, they aren't worth my time or attention.

Besides, father would be proud that I haven't confronted them, this way I am staying out of trouble. He would also say that it's better to have the upper hand in situations like these. It always comes in handy knowing insider information.

But there is someone who we must confront, Solana.

I need to know if she was always just in it to screw me over or if there was something else on the line. I want to believe that there was something else, because she went through extreme lengths to get closer to me, she used my friends.

I walked down to the common room and met up with my friends. They were already dressed and waiting for me so that we could get breakfast.

"Morning," Blaise greeted as he stood up from the couches.

I pulled him in to kiss his cheek, "Good morning."

He furrowed his brow, "Are you still flirty or is this normal Natalia?"

I giggled, "It's normal, boring, Natalia."

Draco scoffed, "Good, you were quite annoying!"

I shoved his shoulder, "Rude!" He laughed, "If anything I was hilariously embarrassing."

He smirked, "You flirted with everyone in sight."

I groaned, "God, don't remind me!"

Blaise laughed, "You almost flirted with Parkinson and Greengrass!"

I threw a pillow at him, "We shall never speak of that again!"

Once Vince and Greg came down from their dorm, we headed to the Great Hall.

Blaise sighed as he sat down, "Freedom."

I chuckled at his dramatic personality, "You were there for a week."

He scoffed, "A very long and excruciatingly boring week!"

I reached for some apple juice while Draco handed me a plate of pancakes and scrambled eggs.

I poured some syrup on the pancakes and a little bit on the eggs. As I put the syrup back I glanced over at Draco who had the most confused look on his face.

I scoffed, "Dude, stop judging my food!"

He chuckled, "I'm not judging."

I crossed my arms, "Your face says otherwise."

He smirked, clearly amused, "You make the weirdest combinations-"

"It's not weird to put syrup on scrambled eggs!" I protested as I reached for the whipped cream for my pancakes.

"Well, it's not normal," He scoffed.

"It is for me. Hope and I used to do this all the time," I smiled as I gave my pancakes fangs.

"Are you excited to see her?" He asked in a quiet voice, making sure the spies couldn't hear.

I nodded, "I'm extremely excited!" I whispered back as I cut my pancakes.