Chapter 24: Enough

She grabbed my head and hit it against the stone wall. I fell to the floor, my head ringing from the pain.

"You spoiled little brat!" She screamed at me as she got closer and closer. My body couldn't move. She was getting on top of me, pointing the dagger straight at my heart.

She froze. Why did she freeze? Her eyes, she feels guilty. Why? She's having an internal fight. She doesn't want to do this.

My body finally reacted, my hand moved up, "Motus!" I threw her across the alleyway.

There was a clank. The sword, it was sitting right in front of me. I didn't think twice. I grabbed it and vamped out. I ran until I reached the Salvatore School.

"Natalia Mikaelson! Where the bloody hell have you been?!" My dad yelled as he ran over to me. He quickly noticed my state, "Sweetie, what happened?" His concerned voice asked.

I reached up to grab my head, the ringing won't stop, "She-she attacked me-e," My other arm reached up to give him the sword and then it went black.

"Natalia! Wake up!"

I shot up from my bed, panting. It was just a dream, except it wasn't, it was a memory.

"Hey, hey, breathe! 'Talia, it's me, Draco, breathe!" He was rubbing my arm, comfortably. My arms wrapped around his torso in an effort to control my fear.

We stayed quiet for a minute, only our breathing could be heard, mine specially. Once I regained my ability to breathe normally, I pulled away.

"Thanks," I mumbled, brushing my hair from my face, "Um- what time is it?"

"It's 6:30 am," He breathed out. He was dressed in his school clothes already, "It's Monday, remember? Monday, the 19th," He explained.

I nodded, "Right," I sighed.

"Another nightmare?" He asked. I nodded slowly, my head falling onto his shoulder.

I chuckled, "What are you doing here?" I asked.

He smirked, "Well someone promised to help me with my Ancient Runes essay this morning. Remember? We were going to work on it last night but you fell asleep," He sighed.

"Right! Sorry," I stood up, out of my bed, "Give me a minute to get dressed," I smiled.

Draco nodded and began getting comfortable in my bed by resting his hands behind his head on my headboard.

I grabbed my clean uniform and ran into the bathroom. I showered last night so all I needed to do was my hair. A flick of my wand and my hair was styled into loose curls. I began putting on my uniform and adding just a tad of makeup.

"Ok, let's start the essay," I sat down beside Draco on my bed. He was staring at me. "What?"

His head dropped to the left slightly, he was glaring at me, "You're seriously not going to talk about it?"

"It was nothing, just a stupid nightmare. They are getting so annoying, ugh! What I would do to just have a normal nightmare, like one with lots of spiders or zombies or something!" I threw my head back on to the headboard.

Draco chuckled, "Zombies? Those aren't even real."

"Not yet, I've read The Maze Runner, a simple virus can start a zombie apocalypse like that," I snapped my fingers. Draco laughed at my crazy theory. I shoved his shoulder playfully, "C'mon, let's work on the essay."

I helped Draco until 8 am when Blaise arrived asking if I was ready. We went down to breakfast together and then Potions.

Professor Snape slammed his fist on the table after seeing Neville pick up the wrong ingredient for his potion, "Miss Mikaelson, you of all people will know the difference between wolfsbane and cowbane. Do you mind explaining it to Mr. Longbottom."