Chapter 28: Hogsmeade

"What do you mean I can't go to Hogsmeade?" I exclaimed as Professor Snape's face remained the same, emotionless.

"Miss Mikaelson, may I remind you why you are here," He raised a brow, "Your father has given the entire faculty to keep you on school grounds, which means you are not allowed to go into the village."

I looked around at the boys, they looked disappointed, as was I, "Professor Snape, it's my first time going to Hogsmeade and everyone else is going. Can't you lift the rules for me just once?" I asked, practically begging.

He looked down, "I cannot Miss Mikaelson, your father was very clear, you should understand the severity of this situation."

I sighed, walking closer to him, "I understand entirely what the risks are but if you think about it, if she were to find me, she would kill me and bam that's it, I die, and you're going to have to live with the guilt that you never let me go to Hogsmeade!" I clutched my chest, pretending to be upset.

I could detect the smallest of smirks on Snape's lips, he looked like he wanted to smile, "I guess I'll have to live with the guilt."

I groaned, rolling my eyes. I crossed my arms before looking up at him again, staring him down.

"And before you even think of compelling me, I am on vervain," He scoffed, returning to his emotionless state.

I gasped dramatically, "Wow! The distrust, professor! You offend me!"  

Yet again, the corners of his lips turned up, slightly, "Miss Mikaelson, please wait here until everyone leaves and then I shall escort you to your dorm."

I sighed again, turning around to talk to my friends as Snape returned to the stairs, "What do we do?" Blaise asked.

"I'll just wait for you guys here, bring me back something from Honeydukes please," I said softly.

"Wh-" Draco began.

"Bye guys!" I waved them off as the group started leaving.

"Now, after you," Snape motioned for us to walk down to the dungeons.

Once we arrived at the Slytherin common room he told me he would be staying there to make sure I didn't leave. I stormed off up to my dorm and slammed the door.

"Unbelievable!" I muttered as I walked over to my desk to retrieve some parchment.

"Tell the boys to look for me at Hogsmeade, I'll find a way out!" I wrote on the parchment and delivered it to Hermione using magic.

Hermione's POV:

"Where's Nat?" I hesitantly asked Blaise as they walked down the stairs of the entrance.

He had a frown on his face, "She's not allowed to go, Snape has her locked up in her dorm."

I gasped, "What! Why?"

"It's for her safety, Granger!" Malfoy spat angrily.

I suddenly felt my left pocket get slightly heavy. I reached in and pulled out a piece of parchment. I grin grew on my face as I read it.

"It's from her," I whispered as I handed the parchment to Blaise and walked over to Fred and George.

"Guys! I need your help!" I whispered as I pulled them back to hide behind a stone wall.

"What do you need, Granger?" Fred smirked.

"Do you still have the... map?" I asked, looking around carefully.