Chapter 47: Train Ride

Natalia's POV:

"Please stay, my love," Draco mumbled in his sleep.

"Should we wake him?" Hermione asked in a whisper.

I shook my head, "Not yet, I wanna see who he's dreaming about."

"Obviously it's you," Hermione whispered.

I scoffed, a little too loud, "He has never called me 'my love'!"

Draco groaned quietly, making Hermione and I shut our mouths.

"Sit on my lap," Draco mumbled with a smirk.

Hermione and I slapped our hands over our mouths, again a little too loud. Beside Hermione, Blaise rolled over, rubbing his eyes.

"Who got slapped-"

"Shh!" Hermione exclaimed, making Blaise shut up, "We're trying to listen to Draco, he's talking in his sleep and he's dreaming about someone."

Blaise rapidly sat up, looking worried. He probably thinks we missed the train.

"Relax, B, it's barely seven. We still have time to catch the train." I whispered.

Draco reached for something and ended up patting the bed when he couldn't find what he was looking for. I slowly handed his hand a pillow and he pulled it to his chest, hugging it tightly.

He brought his head up to the top of the pillow and placed a feather like kiss on it before mumbling, "I adore you, N-"

Before Draco could finish his sentence, Blaise let out an extremely loud and exaggerated sneeze, causing Draco to shake awake.

"Blaise!" Hermione and I exclaimed in unison.

Blaise chuckled nervously, "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it in!"

"What happened?" Draco asked as he rubbed his eyes.

I plopped back down on the bed and Hermione did the same.

"You were talking in your sleep and you woke me up," I responded.

His eyes widened slightly, "What did I say?"

"You were calling someone your love and asking them to sit on your lap," Hermione giggled.

I grinned, "You were about to say their name but Blaise's sneeze woke you!"

Draco's face got redder by the second as he looked over at Blaise.

"So who was it?" Hermione asked eagerly.

Draco stood up from the bed, "I-i can't remember. What time is it? We are going to miss the train!" He stammered.

"Relax, it's barely seven. We still have time. You seriously don't remember?" I asked.

He shook his head, "I don't remember a single thing."

Hermione frowned, "What a load of rubbish! Nat only woke me up because we wanted to see who you were dreaming about and now you don't even remember!"

Blaise and I chuckled at Hermione's reaction. Draco walked over to the couch where Vince and Greg were still fast asleep. He shook them awake and told them to go get ready.

I sat up, bringing my knees to my chest, "I'm hungry."

"Me too," Hermione sighed as she sat up, "I wonder what's for breakfast."

Blaise shrugged as he stood up from the bed, "We can go eat in a bit but first I have to go shower. I'll meet you down in the common room."

Hermione stood up and headed out of my dorm with Blaise. Vince and Greg followed after them, leaving Draco and I alone.