Chapter 21: Birthday or...

"Happy Birthday!"

I shot out of my seat. Two loud voices woke me up. Where am I? The common room? Oh my god! I fell asleep here! Wait who-

Draco?

I fell asleep on Draco?!

Oh My God!

Draco had also woken up and was looking quite annoyed at the two people that had woken us up.

"Vince, Greg?" My eyes finally focused on the two people in front of me. They looked quite excited. Vince came up to me, pulling me into a hug.

"Happy birthday, Mikaelson!" He mumbled into my shoulder and then pulled away. Before I could even say thank you, Greg was pulling me into a hug as well.

"Happy birthday, Mikaelson!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you guys," I smiled brightly at them. I looked around the common room, there were only a few people up but I knew there were going to be more. I'm in my pajamas!

"Do you bloody wankers have to be so loud?" Draco groaned as he sat up. I looked over at him, his hair was messed up, his eyes were squinted at the boys, annoyance clearly painted on his face.

I chuckled. "Morning."

He locked eyes with me and his face instantly softened. He was scanning my face and hair, putting the dots together in his mind of why he was in the common room. I watched his eyes turn from confusion and realization to a look of... adoration? His lips curled up to a smirk and then he let out a deep chuckle.

"Morning, Talia," He responded, making me chuckle.

"You bozos woke them up already? I told you to wait!" Blaise's voice hollered as he strolled down the stairs. He had something in his hand... is that? A camera?

Blaise walked over to us and smiled. "Blaise, why do you have a camera?" His eyes widened.

"Uh- oh! This?! This is... for the birthday photo. Yeah! The birthday photo of you! It's tradition, I'm supposed to get a photo of you waking up," He stammered, "Here, why don't you wrap the blanket around you and rest your head on Malfoy's chest just like you were and I'll snap a quick photo," He grinned.

I furrowed my brows. Birthday tradition? What? I looked over at Draco and he had his eyes shut in embarrassment. I looked back at Blaise and shrugged. "Sure," Draco's head snapped in my direction, his face full of surprise. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

Blaise smiled from ear to ear as I scooched closer to Draco and rested my head onto his chest. "Mate, don't look so awkward! Wrap your arm around her like before," Blaise chuckled. I could tell Draco was annoyed, but he did as Blaise told him. Blaise brought the polaroid camera up to his eye and then there was a flash.

"Perfect!" Blaise chirped. I picked my head up off of Draco's chest and went to stand up when Draco pulled me back into his arms, hugging me.

"Happy birthday," He whispered. Once he pulled away I thanked him and stood up only to be pulled into another hug, this time by Blaise.

"Happy birthday, darling!" Blaise exclaimed as his arms wrapped around me. I smiled into his chest and thanked him.

I pulled away and turned to look at my friends, "I am going to go get dressed, i'll be right back," I sprinted up the stairs nearly bumping into Daphne and Astoria as they walked out of our dorm.

"Natalia! There you are! You keep disappearing on us!" Daphne exclaimed.

"Is it true that it's your birthday?" Astoria asked cheerfully. Daphne looked at her then back at me.