Chapter 38: Decided

Uncle Elijah strolled over to us, followed by Dumbledore and Snape.

"How are you feeling, my dear?" He greeted Hayley, giving her a kiss on the cheek and then greeted Hope, kissing her head. He came over to me and pulled me into a tight hug, kissing my forehead.

"Uncle Elijah, I-I'm fine, but what's going on?"

Snape cleared his throat as he looked at us, "Crabbe, Goyle, get to class. Same goes for you three," He said looking at Draco, Blaise and Hermione.

A still very sleepy Greg and Vince stood up and walked over to the door. They stopped, turned around, waved me goodbye and then walked out. They clearly didn't hear a word I had said since I woke up.

Hermione stood up, clearly frightened of Snape. She gave me a quick hug and whispered, "I have no idea what's going on, but please be safe Nat, I love you."

"I love you too, 'Mione," I whispered back. She pulled away, waved Uncle Elijah goodbye and walked out of the Hospital Wing.

Draco and Blaise looked at each other and didn't budge. Snape narrowed his eyes at them and opened his mouth to speak, but Blaise beat him to it.

He threw his head back, rubbing his forehead, "Professor, I think Draco and I have caught something. We must stay in the Hospital Wing!" He groaned.

Draco, upon seeing Blaise's performance, began doing the same.

Hope looked over at me with a smile, trying to contain her laugh. Uncle Elijah and Hayley were the same, clearly amused by the boys.

"Stubborn, just like you," Hope whispered to me.

Snape rolled his eyes and ignored the boys, "Very well, Headmaster would you?"

Dumbledore stepped forward and my worry grew, was he going to expel me?

"How are you feeling Miss Mikaelson?" He asked.

I furrowed my brows, "Fine."

He nodded, "You are welcome to stay in the Hospital Wing for as long as you need."

Okay now I am really confused.

I turned to Uncle Elijah, he read my expression and cleared his throat.

"I have heard news from Marcellus. She has been spotted near New Orleans. Our vampires have been warned and are prepared, they might just take her down."

Now even Hayley and Hope were confused.

Hope spoke up, "So now what?"

"The thing is, we heard she's not traveling alone," Hope clutched my hand tighter, "We don't know what this could mean but she most likely has witches on her side," Uncle Elijah sighed, "Niklaus and I agreed that it would be far too risky to move you from here to Manosque-"

"Wait, we are going to Manosque?" Hope and I asked excitedly in unison.

Hayley and Uncle Elijah chuckled, "That was the plan, yes, but now it's far too risky."

I frowned. I haven't gone back to Manosque, France since Uncle Elijah and Hayley got married there. The village is absolutely adorable.

Hope and I loved it there, especially when we were nine and got to wear flower girl dresses and play in the garden.

"But why?" I asked.

He sat down on a chair, "Well because while you're here, no one can track you. If you leave here, any witch can use a locator spell and find you."