Chapter 44: Christmas Shopping

I rolled on my side, pulling the blankets up higher to wrap around me more. I felt someone beside me shiver. I turned around, squinting my eyes just enough to see that I had left Draco without any blankets.

I gasped quietly as I got closer to Draco to give him some of the blanket. I nuzzled closer to him, allowing us both to get warmer.

I shut my eyes, returning to my sleep. A few minutes later I felt him move next to me, he was getting closer. I grunted softly as I turned on my belly, moving away from him. I drifted back to sleep until I was awakened by Blaise.

"Bellissima, we have to meet the professors at eight, you have to wake up," He said softly in my ear.

I groaned, "Five more minutes."

He chuckled, "Nope, you need to go get dressed before Snape sees you."

I hummed, "You're right." I sat up, rubbing my eyes. When my eyes refocused, I saw Draco still asleep beside me and Blaise seated before me.

He was already dressed and ready to go. He leaned in, kissed my forehead, and left to wake up Vince and Greg. I began trying to wake up Draco.

"Draco," I sang close to his ear, "Wake up."

He shook his head, "Come back to bed, my love." He mumbled, hugging his pillow.

"My love?" I chuckled, "Who are you talking to?"

He was clearly still in a dream. I stood up and slipped on my slippers. I grabbed my blanket and walked over to his side of the bed.

"Draco," I said much louder, "Time to wake up!"

He groaned, "My love?"

I hummed, "Sorry to disappoint, it's just me, Natalia."

He sat up abruptly, looking around confused, "What time is it?"

I chuckled, "It's almost eight, we have to get dressed for Hogsmeade." He hummed, rubbing his eyes. I grinned, "Who were you dreaming of?"

His eyes widened, looking over at me, "W-what are you talking about?"

"You were talking in your sleep, you called someone 'love' and told them to come back to bed," I chuckled.

His face turned red and his eyes showed slight panic, "N-no one. I-i can't remember."

I grinned, "Sure. Well, I'm gonna go get dressed, I'll meet you guys down stairs."

I vamped up to my dorm and quickly began picking out my outfit. Since it's now December and the weather is dropping I need to be warm. I picked out a black long sleeve shirt and a dark green crew neck over that. This outfit goes perfect with my favorite pair of jeans.

I grabbed them and slipped them on while looking in the mirror. As I buttoned them I gasped.

"Fuck," I grunted.

These jeans used to fit me perfectly and now they're loose. My body is still a bit off from last week and now adjusting to one blood bag a day. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my closet looking for a belt. I could hear some voices in the hallway.

"Are you seriously going to wank off every morning? It's nasty mate!" The first voice exclaimed.

The other one scoffed, "You think I want to! It's bloody annoying but I can't help it."

I now recognized the voices, it was Blaise and Draco. I found a belt and slipped it on just as they stepped into my room.

"Bellissima, are you ready?" Blaise asked as they entered the room.