Chapter 29: Halloween

We walked back down to my dorm to get ready for dinner. Blaise still hadn't told us what our costumes were.

As soon as we entered my dorm we all started attacking Blaise with questions.

"Can we finally see them, B?" I groaned.

"Yes, the big reveal is finally here!" He handed us each a bag that had come inside the box.

I tore open the bag and my eyes widened, "Blaise Zabini!" I doubled over in laughter.

There it was, a black, green, and gray two-piece cheerleading uniform with the Slytherin crest in the center.

Blaise grinned, "Do you like it?" He asked in a chuckle.

"I hate you!" I laughed.

Blaise let out a contagious laugh, "You said you were a cheerleader," He said in between laughs.

"Emphasis on the was," I scoffed jokingly.

I looked over at Vince and Greg who were already trying on their costumes. Dark green letterman jackets with the Slytherin crest on the back and their names on the front. They looked like football players.

I glanced at Draco and it seemed like he was the only one who wasn't smiling or laughing about their costumes. Instead he had a scowl on his face but he wasn't looking at his costume, he was looking at mine.

"Muggle costumes, Zabini? No bloody way!" He scoffed as he plopped down on my bed.

I rolled my eyes, "C'mon, Draco. Yours isn't even that bad, it's just a letterman jacket," I shrugged.

I picked up my costume and walked to the bathroom. I shut the door and began to change.

God, the deja vu I got the moment I looked in the mirror.

Memories of New Jersey and going to a normal school flashed through my mind. Jersey, cheer, dance, Aunt Bex, Uncle Marcel, Marco...

All of them running through my head, it was as if I were watching a movie of my life.

I took in a deep breath, looking at myself in the mirror still.

Damn I look good.

I turned the door knob and walked out, back into my dorm where four Slytherin boys were watching me in shock.

"So?" I asked, hands on my hips.

Blaise's jaw dropped while Vince and Greg stared in awe.

I looked over at Draco, he was eyeing me up and down but his face was unreadable.

His eyes showed something I'd never seen before, lust perhaps?

I dropped my arms, suddenly becoming a tad self-conscious. My arms snaked around to cross in front of my stomach.

"Natalia, you look ravishing!" Blaise exclaimed as his eyes roamed my body, a smile plastered on his lips.

Vince and Greg nodded ferociously, agreeing with Blaise.

"So muggles get to have girls that dress like this at their school?!" Vince asked in shock.

"Pretty much," I shrugged.

"Muggle schools are so lucky," Greg muttered.

I chuckled, "You guys are ridiculous." I began walking towards my vanity to fix my hair.

"This party sounds absolutely boring, I say we don't go and instead stay here," Draco suggested while crossing his arms.

"Mate it's Halloween and it's a Durmstrang party! It sounds like it's going to be absolutely awesome!" Blaise exclaimed as he popped on his jacket and fixed it up a bit.