A u t h o r ' s N o t e

Hello my loves!

      I just wanted to come on here and clear up some few things about the plot:

- This is set pretty much around season 5 of the Originals.

- I am not including the Hollow storyline

- Natalia and Hope are full tribrids, they are siphon witches that is how they are able to still do magic.

-  I do remember someone asking if Natalia can still have children, at the moment I say yes but I will not include a pregnancy plot into this story just because I feel like it doesn't really go with this.

- As you know, this is set before Legacies so as much as I would love to include the Super Squad, for now I will be slowly introducing them but just as side info. Still, Landon and Rafael will probably not be introduced here.

- I love the love stories as much as the next girl, but this is Natalia's story, the whole love plot probably won't be as huge as in other stories but I will include some things.

- I love the movies but I will also be including a lot of info and scenes from the books, especially Goblet of Fire.

      Some info about me and about my posting schedule:

- At first my schedule was posting every three days but then school started becoming a lot to handle so now the schedule is a bit iffy. I will definitely try to post a chapter at least once a week.

- I have noticed some grammar errors after I publish, so sorry about that, I try my hardest to not have grammar eros but some do slip through.

- I have been trying to decide one ending for the story, not to worry we are still a long way from that, but I do want to set an ending plot just so that I don't leave any loose ends.

- I am leaning towards one ending, but fair warning, it is heartbreaking and I actually hate myself for even thinking of it but the more I think about it the more I want to write it.

- I love to hint and foreshadow at future events so play close attention at frases and actions.

- Let me know if you have any ideas, comments, stories plots, scenes, details, anything really that you would like me to include in the story, I am open to suggestions :)

I also want to say thank you so much for reading my story and for taking the time to read this note. Please keep commenting on the chapters, they seriously are the highlight of my day.

Till next, I love you <3

- bbygrl