Chapter 59: Second Task

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Blaise yelled as he slipped on his last shoe, "Not all of us have super speed!"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Yeah, yeah, now come on! We have to get to the Great Hall!"

"I don't understand the rush, bellissima! It's just breakfast" He panted, throwing on his robe.

"It's the breakfast before the second task, duh!" I laughed as Draco, Vince and Greg walked over to me.

"And you woke us up early for that?!" Draco scoffed.

"Because I want to get a meal in before we go to the tournament." I grinned.

Vince groaned, "But the task doesn't start until 9:30! It's 7:00!"

I sighed, "C'mon guys!"

They all looked annoyed but followed nonetheless. As we walked down the boys dormitories I could hear voices from the common room.

My plan was working.

"What's for breakfast anyway?" Asked Draco as we reached the last of the stairs and entered the common room.

"I was thinking my blueberry pancakes," A soft voice spoke, drawing their attention.

Draco's eyes widened," Mum?!"

"And my mum?!" Blaise exclaimed as he locked eyes with the gorgeous woman on the couch.

"Surprise!" I grinned.

Draco and Blaise quickly approached their mums and began embracing them.

Vince and Greg followed after, also greeting Mrs Malfoy and Mrs Zabini.

"Mum, what are you doing here?!" Draco asked.

Mrs Malfoy laughed, "It seems you're not happy to see me."

He shook his head, "No! Yes! No- I mean... I am happy to see you, mum."

She smiled, pulling him back in, "As am I."

There were barely any students up yet, since there were no classes today or tomorrow. There were a few early-bird first years that were already lounging around the common room but apart from them we had the room to ourselves.

Blaise turned to me, "Bellissima, did you arrange this?"

I nodded proudly, "I wrote them to come for the second task since Uncle Elijah and Hayley are also coming. We could all watch it together."

He grinned and then proceeded to pull me in, "Tu sei brillante!"

I giggled, "Come on, they were here for the last task, might as well be here for the second."

Mrs Malfoy and Mrs Zabini smiled at me before turning the conversation back to the rest of us.

They excused themselves and went to go speak with Dumbledore about their visit. I believe they were also meeting up with Uncle Elijah and Hayley there.

It was 7:30 and more students were waking up so we decided to go to the Great Hall.

I wanted to see Hermione before the task to ask her if Harry had the ring on. I also need to see Cedric before the task.

"Boo!" Two voices yelled behind me, startling me. I hadn't been paying attention to my surroundings, I was in my head.

Greg and Vince walked into the Great Hall while Draco, Blaise and I stayed with the twins.

Hellooo gorgeous!" George grinned. They were dressed for the cold; winter hats and coats.

I giggled, "Good morning Georgie."