Chapter 19: Day Before

"I missed you, I missed you, I missed you," I kept mumbling into Blaise's shoulder. I really did miss him.

"I missed you!" He exclaimed, pulling away. He kissed my left cheek and then my right cheek and then my forehead. I let out a chuckle.

I looked over at Draco. He was trying to contain his smile but it was obvious he was happy. I crashed into his arms, bringing him into a tight hug.

"You miss me?" His cocky voice whispered in my ear.

"Shut up," I pulled away, "and maybe... but not as much as you missed me," I smirked. He was smirking back at me.

"Maybe..."

"He missed you a lot, but not as much as me. Come here!" Blaise pulled me into yet another hug making me laugh.

We took a seat around the couches and Blaise immediately started telling us all about the trip.

"So mother bought you some gifts, I left them up in your dorm. I'd be careful with those, mother has... bold taste," He raised his brows.

"Ohh," I didn't know what to say, "Tell her I said thank you."

"Actually, you can tell her, she wanted me to give you her address so that you can owl her," He gave me a small smile, he looked worried.

"Oh, that's great. I'll write to her later," I smiled.

"What did we miss while we were gone?" Draco asked, leaning into the couch.

Greg sat up. "Well not much, we've been in detention with Snape pretty much all weekend- Oh! Pucey got his wrist broken by-" I covered his mouth with my hand.

"By falling off the stairs," I muttered out. Blaise squinted his eyes, clearly not believing a word I had just said. "Quite hilarious actually, he's an idiot."

"What's happened?" Blaise asked me. I can't lie to him, he's Blaise.

"Nothing," I suck at this.

"Bellissima?"

"I broke Pucey's wrist," Blaise and Draco immediately sat up, looking confused and a little impressed.

"Wh-what! What happened?" Blaise muttered out. He looked over at Vince and Greg, he looked like he wanted to punch them. Vince and Greg shrugged, I haven't told them either.

"It's noth-"

"Tell me," Draco ordered. If I thought Blaise looked mad, Draco looked cold, ready to kill someone.

I sighed, rubbing my forehead. "Pucey was being his usual, disgusting pig-like self and he wouldnt leave me alone. I just wanted to read, I had a terrible migraine and his squeaky voice wasn't helping. Before I knew it, his hand was on my thigh and I lost it. Next thing I know he was screaming like a baby because I had snapped his wrist."

I crossed my arms, shutting my eyes and throwing my head back onto the couch. I looked back up at the boys, they were silent, looking in between each other.

Blaise finally stood up, he adjusted his button up and approached me. He bent down to kiss my forehead. I'm so confused. "Well done."

"Thank you?" I furrowed my brows.

"Let me get this straight, he put his hands on you? And you didn't tell us!" Greg stood up abruptly. He looked at Vince and back at me. He looked disappointed in himself.

"You! This is all your fault!" Draco was shouting at Vince and Greg. "If you two hadn't left her alone, this wouldn't have happened!"

I shot up. "Hey, hey! No, this isn't their fault. Pucey laid hands on me and I fought back, no one is at fault."