Chapter 58: Valentine's Day

"Happiness will come later"

Snape was right.

The days following that Friday I had fun. Like actual real fun.

I played soccer, or football as it's known in the UK, with my boys. We spent last weekend at Hogsmeade.

Today is Monday.

It is also February 14th.

Valentine's Day.

I smile sadly as I remember last year's Valentine's Day.

Hope and I made a strawberry pie for Josie and Lizzie.

And they gifted us a chocolate cake that obviously only Josie made.

We didn't have dates and since Josie had recently broken up with her girlfriend we had a picnic in Mystic Falls, right outside of The Mystic Grill.

Of course it was still winter so after five minutes of being out there in our winter coats, Lizzie and I were ready to go home. When we got back to the Salvatore School we had our picnic in the kitchens.

It was honestly a lot of fun.

There was a knock on my door that interrupted my train of thought.

I waved my hand, unlocking the door and signaling for whoever was out there to step inside.

It was Blaise.

With a bouquet of green roses.

"Happy Valentine's bellissima!" He grinned as he stepped inside and walked over to my bed.

I gasped, "B, what are these for?"

"For you of course! You deserve a bouquet of flowers," He grinned as he handed me the bouquet. "Do you like them?"

I scoffed, "I love them, B. And I love you!"

His cheeks turned pink, "I love you more bellissima."

I stepped out of bed and walked over to my vanity. I snapped my fingers, making a vase filled with water appear. I placed the flowers in water and then turned to Blaise.

I pulled him into a tight hug, "Thank you, B."

He kissed my forehead, "No problem. Now what is the plan for today?"

I shrugged as I walked over to my closet and retrieved a silk robe.

"Well first we must have breakfast. Is today a more of a normal-school uniform day or are we dressing to show off?" Blaise asked. He chuckled, "Who am I kidding? We always dress to show off, even in uniforms."

I giggled turning back over to him, "That's true."

Suddenly an idea hit me.

"Hey, let's have a Valentine's Day lunch, after classes!" I exclaimed.

He hummed, "I like that idea. Should we have everyone bring something?"

I nodded, "Yes! Everyone must bring at least one item that fits the theme of Valentines! Ouu and we can have it here in my dorm."

Blaise shook his head, "No! We can have it in the Great Hall!"

I raised my brows, "Are you sure? Won't we draw too much attention?"

He scoffed, "When do we not draw attention."

I chuckled, "True. Alright, let's do it."

He grinned, "Perfect! I'll let the boys know. I assume Mione is on the guest list."