Chapter 33: A lot

Narrator's POV:

7:30 am:

"Should we wake her?" Draco asked in a whisper

Blaise scoffed, "I'm not waking her! She's tiny but she's terrifying."

Draco chuckled, "Give me some parchment then."

Blaise handed him some parchment and a quill.

Draco wrote a quick message and then left the folded parchment on the pillow beside Natalia.

"Good morning, Talia, We didn't want to wake you but we had to go to Snape's."

      - Draco and Blaise

After placing the note down, the both of them walked out of her dorm as quietly as possible.

They walked down to the semi-empty common room. Only a few early birds were up on this Saturday morning, two of which were Vince and Greg who were seated on the couch.

They yawned, trying to stay awake. Once they saw Blaise and Draco walk down they stood up. The four of them walked to the Great Hall to grab a quick breakfast before detention.

"It feels so weird eating breakfast without Natalia," Blaise said as he ate a piece of toast.

Draco hummed as he ate some cereal, with banana. Of course he would never tell Natalia that he liked banana on his cereal, not after he said it was weird that she liked it.

Blaise stood up slightly, trying to look over at the Ravenclaw table, looking for a particular Ravenclaw. Unfortunately, his sweet Solana was not up yet.

"Mate, are you coming?" Draco asked a zoned out Blaise.

Blaise snapped back up at Draco and nodded. The four of them stood up and began walking out of the Great Hall. They walked the empty hallways down to the dungeons where the Potions classroom awaited.

As they walked in they noticed that Snape still hadn't arrived.

Draco walked to the desk furthest from Snape's desk and plopped down. Blaise sat down beside him and Vince and Greg sat on the desk besides theirs.

The door flew open and in walked a very cranky and obviously sleep-deprived Snape. As he walked to his desk, he waved his wand, making a large stack of papers pass themselves out.

No words were spoken for thirty minutes, the only sound was the scribbling of quills on the papers.

Blaise hesitated before raising his hand and clearing his throat, "Uh- Professor?"

"Mr. Zabini," Snape snarled slowly.

"May I ask?-"

"What?" He looked up.

Blaise took in a breath, "Not that I'm complaining or anything but um how did you manage to get McLaggen and his friends two months detention and us only a week?"

Draco looked up at Blaise, silently scolding him for even asking.

Snape sighed and then looked back down at his book, "Crabbe and Goyle had already received detention for fighting with McLaggen about the same thing, disrespecting Miss Mikaelson. I thought that after the fist bruise, McLaggen had learned, apparently not. Now he'll have a whole month to learn his lesson."

Blaise hummed, "Right, thank you," He said looking back down at his work.

Natalia's POV:

8:52 am:

I rolled over expecting to bump into Blaise but instead I rolled over onto a pillow. I sat up confused.