Chapter 27: October 30th

"Natalia! Have you seen-" Blaise barged into my room waking me up. After seeing Draco on my bed, his demeanor changed, he smirked, "Oh! My bad, I'll just leave you two-"

"Shut up!" I chuckled, standing up.

Draco was still asleep but let out a groan once I left his side.

I grabbed my uniform and began walking to the bathroom.

"I'm going to shower, can you wake him up?" I told Blaise, not looking at him.

As I was shutting the door, I could see Blaise get in the bed beside Draco, poking his shoulder to annoy him.

I turned on the shower and got in quickly. I was shampooing my hair when I heard the bathroom door open.

"It's just me," Blaise said, "Draco went to the dorm to get dressed."

"Ah okay," I said, trying not to get shampoo in my mouth.

"Can I ask you something?" Blaise said slowly, while sitting on the bathroom counter.

I chuckled, "Sure."

"It's a hypothetical question, alright! Is it weird for a guy to bring a girl a gift on a date that's not officially a date but something more casual?" He asked slowly.

I grinned knowing exactly who he's talking about, "Well, I guess it depends on the gift and on the girl. Personally I believe it's charming to bring flowers or chocolates on a date. But like you said, if it's not an official date, it might be a bit odd," I was grinning from ear to ear.

"Right, right. So would it be less odd to bring one chocolate frog instead of a bouquet of flowers?" He asked again, sounding more confused.

"Yeah, that sounds more casual. And to make it sound even more casual, you could bring only one chocolate frog and split it between you two," I responded, while rinsing my hair.

"Ahh, that's smart!" Blaise exclaimed, "That way I won't weird her out," He said softly.

"Yep, but this is all hypothetical, right?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, just a hypothetical," He breathed out.

I covered my mouth, trying to muffle my giggles.

"Right, well I'll let you finish getting ready," He said right before walking out.

Aww, Blaise has a crush!

After my shower, I got dressed while drying my hair with my wand. I grabbed my book bag and walked down to the common room.

"Morning, guys," I greeted Vince and Greg who were seated on the couch.

"Good morning!" They said in unison.

I only have two classes today, Ancient Runes and History of Magic.

We walked down to the Great Hall for breakfast. If I thought yesterday was wild, today was worse. People weren't even hiding the fact that Durmstrang was throwing a party. We better not get caught.

"Nat!" Hermione called me to the Gryffindor table.

I looked at the boys, "I'll just be a second," I smiled, walking over to Hermione and Angelina.

"Did you hear that Durmstrang is throwing a party? I mean how ridiculous could they get! They are going to get caught!" Hermione exclaimed as I took a seat beside her.

"So I guess that means you aren't going?" I asked.

She turned to look at me, nodding a no, "Are you going?" She asked.