Chapter 22:... Deathday?

The rest of the school day went by like a blur. I was going through the motions, my head not really being in it. I miss my family so much. I was so into my thoughts I didn't even realize we were going to drop off Vince and Greg at detention.

"Everything alright?" Draco whispered next to me as we walked behind Vince, Greg and Blaise on our way to Snape's.

I whipped my head around to look at him, "Yeah," my voice went high.

He let out a low chuckle, "Liar" He whispered into my ear, a clear smirk on his lips.

I looked down, a small smile appearing on my face, "I just miss them, you know," I mumbled.

"Home sick? I get it," He sighed.

"It sucks," I chuckled.

Vince and Greg were quite happy today, their detentions are almost over. Of course they hated having to clean up Snape's classroom. Blaise, Draco and I returned to the common room and that's when I suddenly remembered.

"Oh! Guys, guess what!" I exclaimed as we entered the portrait. They whipped around to look at me, eyes widened, "I switched dorms! I have my own dorm now," I smiled.

Their faces lit up, smiling, "What?!" Blaise asked, chuckling.

"Yeah," I began walking, leading them to my dorm, "My dad thought it would be better to have my own dorm after the whole Parkinson thing," I shrugged.

"Ah," Blaise said as we walked up the stairs to my dorm. We walked down the hall heading towards my dorm but we were stopped by Astoria who popped out of my old dorm.

"Is it true? You switched dorms?" She had a sad expression on her face.

"Yeah, sorry 'Tora," I sighed. She frowned and looked down.

Daphne suddenly came out of the dorm as well, looking for Astoria. "Oh Natalia, some stuff was dropped off for you after your stuff was moved," She gave me a small smile.

"Eh- Thanks, I'll get it," I smiled and walked into my old dorm to retrieve my thi- gifts? I hadn't noticed that Blaise and Draco had also followed me inside and were just as confused as me.

"What the- who are these from?" Blaise asked. I shrugged and went to grab the gifts. Many of them were sweets which smelled a lot like cologne, for some reason. "Here, let me help."

We took the gift bags towards the red door. There I mumbled a spell to open it and walked in, dumping the gift bags onto my bed.

As soon as we walked in the boys started admiring the room. "Wow!" They exclaimed as they took in every inch of the room while dropping the gift bags onto the couch.

"This," Blaise exclaimed, "is amazing," He chuckled, making me laugh.

"Right!" I sat on the bed. The boys saw the dresses on the couch and looked over at me. "Oh yeah, my aunt brought those, apparently there's going to be a ball here," I chuckled. They looked at each other. "You knew already?"

"Yeah, we heard about it over the weekend. We got our suits ready," Blaise said proudly, untying his tie. Draco took a seat beside me on the bed.

"Which one are you going to wear?" He asked me.

"I don't know yet, they're all quite beautiful," I shrugged, leaning over to reach for one of the bags. I opened it up and was instantly hit by a wave of cologne, "Woah!" I coughed.

"What is it?" Draco asked, now reaching for a bag as well.

"These sweets smell like," I brought them up to my nose, "expensive cologne," the smell was quite familiar.