Chapter 18: Apart pt. 2

Draco's POV:

"Goodbye, 'Talia," I nodded.

I walked towards the carriage where Blaise was waving eagerly at 'Talia who I'm sure was waving back. I got in, sitting across from Blaise, and looked out the window. 'Talia was indeed waving back. As the carriage drove further and further away, 'Talia, Crabbe and Goyle got smaller and smaller.

"I can't believe those plunkers are going to leave 'Talia alone all weekend!" I said, relaxing into the seat.

"I know! I just hope she'll be alright. I mean I know she can take care of herself but I hate the thought of her being alone," Blaise muttered, adjusting his jacket.

Blaise and I were dressed head to toe in black designer suits, mothers orders. Of course I don't mind, I look even more handsome than I already am.

It was a long ride to Hogsmeade station where our portkey was awaiting.

"Mate, we have got to start training for next year! I reckon they might name me captain," I admitted, lifting my collar.

"Or they might make me captain," Blaise smirked.

"Or we can be co-captains," I suggested.

"Nah, I don't like sharing," He joked, making me laugh.

"Is your.. father coming to brunch?" Blaise asked carefully.

I looked out the window, fiddling with my rings. "Don't know," I shrugged.

Blaise simply nodded. "Well, I'm sure it'll be fine either way," I hummed in agreement. "I can't wait to see mother, she apparently has a trunk full of gifts for Natalia," Blaise chuckled.

"Really?" I breathed out.

"Yep, all from her travels. And you know my mum, those gifts are going to be quite... scandalous to say the least," He raised his brows.

I know exactly what he's talking about. His mum travels so much she picks up all sorts of things, clothes to be specific, risqué clothing.

That feeling returned again, in my pants. I shifted in my seat. Why does this keep happening? Bloody hell, how embarrassing!

"You still fancy her?" Blaise smirked.

"I never said I fancied her!" I protested.

"Yeah, you did," He teased.

"No I didn't," I rolled my eyes.

"You implied it," He continued.

"Shut up," I kicked his foot.

Blaise chuckled. "Right. So since you don't fancy her, I guess you won't mind the fact that she'll probably spend the entire weekend with the Gryffindors."

I scoffed. "I don't care, she can do whatever she wants," I crossed my arms.

"That's true, she can do whatever she wants with Granger, and the Weasleys... oh and Potter," Blaise spoke slowly, clearly trying to get a reaction out of me.

I didn't speak. As much as I didn't want to show a reaction it was impossible. My mind wouldn't stop coming up with a million scenarios of Natalia and Potter...

"Shut up."

Finally we arrived at Hogsmeade station. Blaise and I headed towards the Portkey area. There were at least twenty random objects in the room. All of the port keys of course. They were random objects that could pass for Muggle objects in case a Muggle found them. Ridiculous.