42

"J-Jungkook hm- right there" Jimin breathed out.

"Here?"

"Yes, yes ah-" he chanted

"You need to relax" Jungkook says softly while he continued on massaging Jimin's back.

"Your back's so smooth" the older complimented making Jimin fluttered.

After that dinner earlier, they were getting ready for bed, Jungkook wanted to sleep on the living room to leave Jimin alone but they both ended up sleeping in one bed since Jimin didn't want to sleep alone ‐ also Jungkook wanted to sleep with him as he said earlier on the street.

Jungkook offered to massage the youngers since he wanted to, also they couldn't sleep since it was still early.

So they were having a nice little talk while Jungkook massages the younger, Jimin swore Jungkook could be a professional since he does it so good.

"Feel good?" He asks.

"Yeah. Thanks for that" Jimin replied while Jungkook slowly got off him then laid down beside the younger.

"Where'd you learn that from?" Jimin asks this time.

"Self taught? Seokjin hyung liked massages especially mine" he says proudly and Jimin hummed as he nods his head, he had to give it to Jungkook since he is really a good masseur. .

"I'll give you that one" Jimin looked at him while saying this making the older feel competitive.

"You do good work too you know" Jungkook admitted as he remembered how Jimin massed his temples. He felt like he was in cloud nine that time.

"Valerie.. is really beautiful" Jimin trailed off earning a weird stare from Jungkook, he later then looked at Jungkook in shock since he realized what he had just said.

"I'm sorr-"

"No, she is really." Jungkook smiled warmly at Jimin who noticed how the older smiled bitterly as his eyes tell he was really hurt.

"But of course, I can't compare you to her" the older groaned as he did a little stretch before spooning the younger who of course cuddled back.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

"You're Gorgeous inside and out Minnie, I can't compare you to someone who's pretty on the outside but Satan's daughter on the inside" Jungkook scrunched his nose at his own statement, Jimin had to giggle at that as he could feel his cheeks burn.

"God's why do you have the most adorable giggle ever, are you a baby?" Jungkook looked at Jimin as if he's inspecting him. "Maybe, you ate a whole baby-"

"That's awful!- and gross if I may add" Jimin commented making Jungkook laugh, I mean what got into the elder's mind to say that actually.

"Imagine eating a baby- you're so gross" Jimin laughed now. Jungkook leaned forward to Jimin's ear and gave it a light bite. The younger flinched at his actions that he jumped a bit.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Why would I imagine when I can just do it-"

"Oh- what a mean human being" Jimin exclaimed while hitting Jungkook's arm playfully. "So I'm a baby then?"

"My baby"

"Can't say that yet"

"I know"

~

"What the hell?!" Valerie groaned as she bumps into someone at the bar. She wanted to get some booze to clear her mind from all kinds of stress.

"Watch where you're going-"