30

After talking and relaxing there for a while both of them started heading back home since it was getting colder and colder as the time pass.

Jimin fell asleep in the drive but the older lets him be, he knew the younger was tired and he needed some rest.

The ride was peaceful and quiet but Jungkook didn't mind, as long as he could glance every minute to the man beside him he was contented.

When they both arrived back at the condo, Jungkook didn't plan to wake Jimin up and Just carry him instead so he did..

He walked towards the elevator while carrying Jimin on his back and he couldn't help but smile whenever he could hear the younger's cute quiet snores.

After the elevator ride he walked to the hallways heading to where his unit was, turning to the last corner there he saw a very familiar figure sitting on the floor while looking down.

He stood there frozen and not sure if what he was seeing was right. He blinked a few times before continuing on his steps and getting closer to the girl.

When he got a closer look he felt shocked yet- unsurprised? He didn't know what or why she was here but there Valerie was sleeping on the floor.

He didn't budge, he was feeling so dumb and numb whenever he looks at her, of course he was hurt. Seeing the Valerie who he dated three years ago who looked so different yet the same.

The pretty Valerie has her short peachy died locks covering her face that Jungkook couldn't see anything, he didn't want to, not even a bit. Valerie was no angel in his eyes anymore, he reminded his self.

He walked towards his front door and opened it using his key card, he does it simply as if he didn't see Valerie sleeping there on the cold floor.

He continued to walk towards his room and played Jimin there gently and making him comfortable in his bed. He didn't want to see Valerie ever in his life, but there she was showing up in front of his door.

"What was she thinking about.." he muttered under his breath while brushing the thought, he didn't want to mess with Valerie and just wants his sleep. He was too exhausted from his practice match earlier to even give shit about Valerie who was still sleeping in front of his unit door.

He started talking off Jimin's shoes and threw them somewhere quietly, he didn't want to wake the younger.

After doing so his eyes landed on the beautiful creature that was sleeping peacefully in his bed, Jimin moved a little on his side while humming quietly. Jungkook didn't know why, whenever he could see Jimin his worries would automatically vanish as if he hit his head and got an amnesia.. Maybe that's why he kept coming back to the younger...

No. He was obviously feeling something more for the younger, he knew that but was afraid to commit and admit to himself that he was really falling for Jimin.

I mean, 'who wouldn't fall for such guy' he thought. Jimin looked really perfect not only on the outside but also inside, he loved how he makes Jimin blush so easily by just saying or doing something simple. He loved how Jimin smiled so widely and beautifully when he says something funny, he loved everything about the younger even if it was just the small details - like how Jimin bites his bottom lip whenever his anxious, the way he touches his ear whenever he's shy- Damn, call Jungkook a fucking simp but he wouldn't mind as long as he's simping for Park Jimin.

He was afraid if he risked it all then everything would break apart, the worst part is he could lose Jimin. He didn't want to think of it at all, he was afraid but he really wanted to make Jimin his, if only he wasn't being a pussy himself and just try to admit that he was really In love with Jimin.