46

"I-I'm sorry, I'm- hic- sorry" Jimin cried out on his chest while hugging the older tightly, Jungkook remained silent, he could only tighten the hug and get furious at the person who did this, he didn't want to see Jimin cry.

"If I listened to you- then I'd be okay, I- hic- I'm so stupid!" He cried even more.

"No, no, Jimin-ssi, stop it" Jungkook said softly, while patting the back of the younger's head gently. "There's nothing to apologize for, calm down Jimin-ssi" he added still patting Jimin's hair to calm him down. While they did that all people in the room were shocked as fuck to see Jeon acting like this after so many years.

Yeah without even asking Jungkook all of them could tell obviously, Jeon Jungkook was once again in love, in love with Park Jimin.

"I'm so scared" Jimin cried as his whole body began to shake.

"Don't be" Jungkook pulled off the hug and wiped his tears using his thumb, he cracked a little smile before letting Jimin hug him back once again.

"Hush now Minnie" he whispered only for Jimin to hear, Jimin cried there on his chest probably staining it with his tears but Jungkook didn't care. After a moment Jimin finally stopped crying and never pulled off from Jungkook's embrace as he was embarrassed to face all the guys that are inside the room.

"Jimin, don't you wanna see them?" Jungkook asks slightly teasing the younger. After calming down, Jimin finally looked up to all of them with his red cheeks, he was so embarrassed since they had to see him cry like a mess earlier, what the hell was he thinking really.

"How are you feeling?" Seokjin asked while Jungkook stood up to get some water for him.

"I don't feel anything.. So I guess I'm a little better" he replied while showing a worn out smile, he looked so tired. "Thank you-" he quickly added when Jungkook handed him a glass of water.

"Who did this to you?" Jimin bit his lip when Taehyung asked him, should he tell? He thought. He stayed silent there for a while and Jungkook had to shake him up a little for him to go back on earth.

He stayed silent.

"Was it Taemin? Did he threaten you?" Hoseok says worriedly, Jimin felt so bad for making them all worry for him.

"Taemin never harmed me.." Jimin could see all of them giving weird stares on him, mostly Jungkook is catching his attention since he looked so serious.
"His friend did it. Kai" He quietly added while looking down on his fingers.

"I don't know why but, Kai did it. Taemin took me home with him and took care of me but I didn't want to be there so I walked away on my own with my body aching in pain. He didn't stop me.. And so that's when I called Namjoon hyung to pick me up." He explained while looking down, he was afraid to meet everyone's eyes. He knew it was impossible to believe but he told everything he could tell.

"How do you really know it's not Taemin?" Taehyung says sounding a little disappointed for Jimin to say that Taemin didn't do it as if the man can't.

"He told me the morning I woke up. Who would hurt someone then take care of them after? He's not a psychopath." Jimin replied, he may sound like he was defending Taemin but he was just telling the truth.

"Jimin.." Seokjin uttered while they all gasped, including Jungkook. They all couldn't believe their ears. There was no way.

"You wouldn't know, what if he ordered Kai to do it" Hoseok.

"I told you, why would he tell someone to hurt me then he'll just-"

"Okay, okay, we get it. Why don't you take a rest hm?" Jungkook smiled warmly to Jimin who was looking at him puzzled for a second, he obeyed anyways and laid back down on the bed. Jungkook looked with a look like he's trying to tell them to get out - and they slowly did.