63

Maybe Jungkook pissed him a little too much...

Man named Jihyun was on fire and he's really trying to win. Not that Jungkook found it hard to play against them, it was just challenging. They can't lose, not today.

The whole match was really suspense, enough to straighten your posture as you watch. Both schools were always tied up every set and that's something Jungkook can't just chill about. He wanted a gap after Jihyun's team scored on the first round, but too bad the other team's not giving it too him that easy... They actually know how to fight back.

As if that just didn't make Jungkook go put on his full-game face?

"Hyung..."

"What the fuck, Jungkook. Don't even worry about us losing 'cause we ain't, not today" Seokjin, with a snap out of it tone spoke.

"I JUST CALLED YOU? I'm doing it"

"You don't fucking raise your voice on m- wait what? Really?"

"Yeah, I'm taking the risk."

"Jungkook if you miss the throw, it's over." Namjoon looked at him in concern. The younger only showed them the brightest smile.

"What about we do it the normal way, I can receive and throw it to you while you run, you know?" Yoongi tried to convince him.

"I got it, don't worry" The younger replied, as if it's not a big deal to him, you know... losing and what he's about to do.

He signed the whole team to go on their assigned positions and they all did like soldiers.

All of his hyungs got nervous, They just know it's impossible, it's too far. Jungkook was planning to throw the handball towards the goal post as soon as the center -which was Yoongi, throws it towards him. It's a one shot one kill thing. If he could make the shot then they win, and if they don't, they lose. It was possible that he can't get the goal but they still placed their bets on it, knowing that Jungkook was really determined to take the risk.

"Ready, Go!" Jungkook yells loudly.

Not even a second, Yoongi already threw the ball towards his direction like lightning. He didn't waste a chance and tries to position himself properly while the his team mates tries to block the opposite team back, so they can't stop him.

"DO IT YOU MOTHER FUCKER! WE WON'T LAST LONGER HERE-"

After hearing the last word that came out from Seokjin. He threw the ball with so much force in the right angle he wanted it to go.

Everyone's eyes was stuck on the ball, but quickly Namjoon was on the run just incase the ball couldn't make it.

Jimin swore everything went in slow-motion while they all watch the ball fly towards the goal post.

"SHIT, RUN AFTER HIM!" Jihyun while pointing at Namjoon who's still on the run. His Teammates quickly followed his order and began chasing the fuck out of Namjoon, trying to stop him.

It was when Namjoon stopped running and everyone stopped chasing him. The huge screen showed the ball that entered the goal post successfully. Everyone jumped in joy.

Jungkook just made history. He just made the impossible, possible.

"Oh... My... God" Seokjin took of his helmet and dropped it on the ground.

"OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK YOU ALMOST KILLED ME" He cheered while running towards Jungkook, hugging him tightly and taking his helmet off.

"I MADE IT WHAT THE FUCK" Jungkook yells loudly while jumping happily, Yoongi also joins them and eventually the whole team lifted Jungkook up and throw him up in the air as they cheer for their captain.