45

Last night~

Valerie was walking alone in the dark path, her notebooks were the reason of this since she left them earlier when moving out. Out of all things she could forget it was the things that she needed the most for tomorrow.

As soon as she stepped a foot outside the dorm building she regretted her decision soon, it was dark and frightening but she kept walking anyways.

The university's entrance was not that far and would take a few minutes to get there, but it was hella dark, so she walked slowly while collecting her thoughts, hoping that nothing wrong will happen to her.

Unfortunately, in the middle of her stroll, she heard groans as she continued walking in the dark, it was coming straight in the path she was walking. She wanted to run for her life, however, she found herself walking towards the direction slowly.

A figure was standing there, kicking something on the ground, which Valerie acknowledged later as the nerd who was with Jungkook that night on the balcony.

Alarmed, she swiftly hid rear the tree that was close enough to hear them and to view what's happening clearly.

That hooded guy who kept on stomping to Jimin suddenly got wrecked by a really powerful punch, Valerie noticed there was another guy.

She heard it all, the drama about their friendship, about how he's trying to change for Jimin- she got confused with that.

Who was he to Jimin? That's all she could think as she listened even more. She knew the hooded guy's name as Kai, and the other one remained unknown as Kai kept calling him hyung.

Kai left, leaving the older alone, after a while there she noticed that the man left him in front of - what Valerie assumed was Jimin's dorm.

Valerie watched him as he runs away with the look of guilt mixed with a problematic look.

She knew he didn't want to leave Jimin alone there, it looked too obvious.

When she noticed he was completely gone, Valerie started heading her way close to Jimjn after seeing no one around.

She could see Jimin's knocked out body shiver in cold, his lips were trembling, but his eyes were closed. Valerie looked at the man emotionless, she couldn't feel anything- she didn't feel bad nor happy she felt nothing.

"What did Jeon even see in you, look at you.. A fucking mess, " she huffed while rolling her eyes. When she was about to walk out when she saw the guy from earlier come back and she smiled.

Taemin panicked as he got caught, but also confused to why she was smiling at him like that, it sends him a wave of chills.

"Look at you being coming back after leaving this mess, did you really feel that bad?" She says while smirking, Taemin's blood runs cold as soon as she said that - getting caught was definitely not included in his plans.

"W-who are you?" He swallowed a huge lump in his throat while he tried to sound as steady for her to not know that he was mentally panicking.

"The one who caught you red handed" she says while walking closer towards him, then stopped when she was close enough.

"P-please don't tell anyone, I'll take care of this on my own" he sounded so frightened and an idea popped into Valerie's mind. Stupid, but can work.

"How about, no? " She said in a teasing tone. "Your little friend, Kai, left you because oh him, right?" She added while smirking at Taemin who looked at her in terror, she knew.