59

The next day every one of them was bit nervous, I mean Jungkook is nervous to see Namjoon, Namjoon was afraid of Yoongi, Aera.. Finally can face two of his best friends, especially Jungkook. Ellis, was also nervous since she knew that Jimin didn't listen to Aera yesterday so she had no idea what to do and how to tell them -even though Aera was there to help her.

Jimin didn't change his mind, he didn't want to see anyone even if he was regretting his own decision, he wanted to fix all of this but he kept thinking about coming back and again, put them all back to more trouble. For him, he thinks it's better to stay away since he knew he caused a lot of trouble. And that was enough already. He can't come back to bring them more, so he stayed away.

This time he was being selfish, and dumb. He's not using his brain, all of them knew that no one blamed him for one bit but only himself, He didn't do anything -but Jimin the one who's being a big dumbass kept thinking they didn't want to see him again. Thinking that he needs to disappear so everything will be back to normal. When literally, obviously VALERIE was the one who's at fault.

"Jimin, won't you join us for lunch?" Ellis invited him but only got a little "no" from Jimin. He's not hungry.

"It's my treat, don't you wanna go?" Namjoon says playfully but again received the same answer from Jimin who now found it weird.

He lost count of how many times they asked him out and how many times he declined their offer. He didn't know why he find it a bit suspicious but -well maybe from asking him for the nth time now but like, can they ask once?

Aera sighed "Come on, he doesn't want to go. Let's just leave, you're so late for your shift Ellis." she says while smiling at Jimin who looked at her weirdly, but anyways they all started leaving the dorm.

They left Jimin there alone, doing nothing nothing. Well he's not hungry so he chose to stay, thinking about Jungkook and everyone again.

~

While walking out of the university, Ellis started the talk saying that she doesn't know how to help. She doesn't know how to convince Jimin.

"You know Ellis, Jungkook can do the work. I know Yoongi has a back up plan since I told him that I'm not so sure about Jimin listening to me." Aera calmed her down while placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh.. But why am I here anyways" She stared sadly.

"Yoongi called you for a reason? Don't worry we'll do something about it" Namjoon calmed her down also.

Like that they kept waking towards Ellis' work place while calming all their asses off. They were all too tense especially Aera...

When they arrived inside the meeting place, there were no signs of Yoongi and Jungkook so two of them searched for a seat and got settled there. While Ellis heads to the staff room to change and start her shift.

"You're bit nervous, I can tell?" Aera commented earning a very loud sigh from Namjoon.

"Please, as if I can't tell you are too." He rolled his eyes while watching Aera flinch by what he said.

"Yeah I mean, it's Jungkook and Yoongi after a long time you know..." Aera rambled quietly.

"Don't you have Jungkook wrapped in your fingers since he's trying to date your brother?"

"Yeah but like, that doesn't mean I'll forget the fact that he hates me" Aera chuckled sadly earning a frown from the older.

"Hey, are you okay?" Aera asked, out of blue. She sounded serious making the other raise an eyebrow.