24

(December 16, 2017)

As usual Jungkook was on practice, after that date with Valerie yesterday he felt much more nicer. He was very happy because of it, they both enjoyed talking yesterday that Jungkook forgot all his worries, he w

as right. Valerie was the best stress reliever of all time.

He was walking towards Valerie's curriculum to pick her up but he felt something was off today, it was full of people in there as usual as if something's happening, he also met Seokjin and Namjoon at the crowd since they we're also wondering what's happening, Jungkook didn't even know how they got there in the first place but  he just let's it slide.

"L-let's just leave Jungkook-" Seokjin suggested, but Jungkook looked at him weirdly. The older was there longer than him so he probably knew what's up.

"Why? What's happening in there?" The younger asked with a really puzzled face.

"Let's just go, there's nothing in there" Namjoon spoke with a very obvious tone. Jungkook knew there was something going on in there so he looked at both of them before walking pass through the crowd.

"E-excuse me.." he groaned as he could hardly walk pass all of the people blocking the scene. He swore he heard both of his hyung's trying to stop him by calling his name while following him through the crowd but he paid no mind. He continued squeezing himself to the crowd until finally he succeeded.

He looked at both of the persons who was in center and scanned their faces. He stopped moving as soon as he saw a familiar figure standing there, kissing the other guy.

"Jungkoo-" Seokjin tried to stop the younger but he was too late when he noticed Jungkook already saw it all. Namjoon tried to calm the younger down since he was starting to cry in front of all those people. He got all of the attention and the crowd went silent.

"Val.." he called out weakly while sobbing his heart out. He felt like throwing up but he couldn't, his heart was killing him, he wanted to pass out but he couldn't, he was made to feel this pain.

Valerie heard him with the quiet crowd, her eyes widened while he looked at Jungkook who was now a crying mess. He tried to push the man he was holding away and walk towards Jungkook but, Seokjin and Namjoon stopped her from getting too close to Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook.. I-I didn't mean t-"

"Let's break up Val.." Jungkook managed to say clearly between sobs, he sounded as if he was begging Val.

"Jungkoo-"

"Please.. I'm tired, I'm tired of chasing after you when you truly don't want to be with me at all-"

"NO. Jungkook I wanted you! You know tha-"

Jungkook smiled at her painfully.

"Yeah. I guess having sex with other guys means wanting me Val.." he sobbed.

Valerie froze in her spot not knowing what to do, she had no clue that Jungkook knew her secret at all.. the truth is she didn't want to hide it. As soon as she did something with others she wanted to end it as soon as possible with Jungkook since he didn't want to hurt him. But she was too scared to do it to him. She still loved him and cared for his feelings so she didn't want to keep secrets from him, Jungkook was too precious that she couldn't do it all...

Valerie started to cry out of guilt. She wished she had told him earlier so none of this would happen.. She didn't want to hurt Jungkook.

"Let's break up. That's final" Jungkook said with a steady voice, but deep down those words were like sharp knives repeatedly stabbing him. He couldn't take it anymore and started walking away from the scene leaving Valerie alone.