47

Valerie was sitting alone on the bench near a fast food restaurant, she looked around while thinking things about school and some things about Jeon Jungkook obviously - the man never left his thoughts even for a day. She didn't know why she wasted his love. She should've never done it with someone and look only to Jungkook while he was still obsessed with her.

She admits after Jungkook broke up with her he felt like she wanted to die because of how painful it is, he chose someone who isn't worthy of her love - it was only for Jungkook - and she too was only for Jungkook she thought.

The guy who she dated that time was the man who she met at the club, she felt electricity rush into her body when she met him and so things go fast for her to even realize that they're already on her dorm having sex.

She knew it was from alcohol and they both knew they were drunk, but after that day.. She kept meeting the same guy over and over for a long time and he kept making her feel foreign emotions that she never felt.

Before that day happened, Valerie really wanted to ask Jungkook to sleep with her, but she didn't have the courage to tell even if they both knew Jungkook was hella ready if she just wants to do it.

When that day, he kissed her in front of all people Valerie knew it was wrong, she had a boyfriend- but, somehow something stopped her from pulling away. She could've loved that guy. But Jungkook was there and she never wanted to leave the man and hurt him by what she caused..

A relationship with two guys, it's cheating. Called herself a slut for dating two that she didn't even appreciate enough.. An ungrateful bitch? Yeah you could say that. But she didn't want this, she just followed what her heart desired and decided to love two.

After Jungkook left her, when Aera didn't let her see him. She decided to agree and leave Korea to fulfill his parents wishes. She had to leave her problems and the guy who made her feel something she never felt before.

She didn't even say him goodbye properly, she Just left, Left without saying anything.

If she felt like that then .. Why did she want Jungkook back?

She got interrupted when she felt something vibrate inside her little bag that was on her lap. She quickly searched for his phone and looked at the I.D caller and, as soon as she read the name she could only smirk.

"He can't take it, I knew it."

Valerie answered the call, a smirk played on his lips as she says.

"I knew you'd call, tomorrow 6pm, I'll send you where the spot is, see you there Taemin-ah~" after a moment of silence she finally ended the call and started heading her way back in her dorm.

She thought about Jungkook for a long time, Her plans are slowly working out, she had only started but she couldn't help to feel satisfied.

The possible reason why she wanted Jungkook back is that.. She wanted to fix things right between them and get back to what they used before, she just wants him back badly. Obsessed? Yeah. Jungkook was too -back then, but now she's the one who's it. She's the one who's only chasing for the man.

The image of them having their own little future together sends her a wave of joy, she just couldn't stop thinking about it.

She knew too well Jungkook won't be too easy to get back that's why she planned something. Add the fact that she also needed revenge, Jimin was the only one she needed to ruin. Jimin was the middle piece of the card pyramid - she'll push him off then they're all ruined.

~

"Hyung, come on. We ditch practice for two days it's not a big deal" Jungkook whined while throwing the hand ball towards his Seokjin hyung who was three meters away from him- they're practicing throws.